Read: 969|Reply: 3

Im so excited that I finally found a working pixiehollow after all this time

[Copy url]

Threads

Credits

New Arrival

Credits
Post time 2017-4-23 04:04:52 | All posts |Dock
I use to play pizie hollow back in primary school. Now im in secondary school and i still think about the game every so often, wondering if one day someone would make a rewritten version of it. (I knew that toontown has a rewritten version) And I cant believe I fianlly found it. I've been waiting for 4 years!!!
I use to make videos about pixie hollow even thought I wasnt a member. Do you guys remember the last week of pixie hollow and everyone can be a memeber during that period? I had so much fun buying new outfits and doing quests. I actually filmed my adventure in pixie hollow everyday during its last week.

My fave memories have to be the games and the parties. What are you guys' favourite game? Mine has to be firefly one and animal racing. I cant remember the exact name. I hope one day we'll be able to play these games in pixiehollow.

I was wondering if there would be any new updates? I noticed that most of the shops are still vacant. and no quests are available. Would those come soon?

Threads

Credits

New Arrival

Credits
Post time 2017-6-1 09:33:34 | All posts
Same goes with me huh. I've been waiting for this.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits

Piggy

Post time 2017-7-5 23:48:36 | All posts
Yes I have never stopped thinking about pixie hollow since its closing. The game was seriously a second life to me. I finally found this site recently and prayed it was like the original game. I started crying when I saw my favorite dress in the store. I never thought I'd see any of this stuff again. I'm so happy now! My favorite games were crazy cakes, seed sorter, first flight and pinecone pop. I made it a goal for myself to be on the leaderboard for every one of those games. I have so many good memories of pixie hollow.
Shanna Sugargem
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
Post time 2018-7-4 16:06:39 | All posts
Man,does this take me back.I loved Pixie Hollow. My favorite thing about it was how nice everyone was,as well as the warm feeling you get when you played. My favorite game would have to be First flight.I was getting pretty good at that one.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-24 03:16 , Processed in 0.121558 second(s), 44 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc