Minister

Toadstool Ivy 1.0

Credits

minister

Rosetta

Post time 2017-4-19 05:25:23 | All posts |Dock

LILIUM.jpg

Prologue

Once upon a time in the world of the fairies and sparrow men, the ruler, Olde Queen Aurelie, was dying.

Though some may say, “But storyteller, pixies are immortal! They never age,” this is not quite true. It is their appearance that doesn’t age; on the inside, they slowly get older until they have lived for a hundred pixie years (the human equivalent changes depending on region), which should give them enough time to say their farewells and such.  The only other ways for a pixie to die is if they are attacked by a cat (which has slowly been causing less often), or they suffer from a lack of food.

Olde Queen Aurelie, lying in her bed, rung her service bell for her Royal Messenger, Lilium. Lilium, at only seventeen years old, was quick and got there right away. The queen then explained herself-

“Lilium, as you may already know, I am approaching my hundredth year,” said Queen Aurelie. However, I do not have an heir to the throne. Hidden in the forest of Neverberry Thicket, there lies a mythical book of prophecies written by the first Royal Messenger. It shall tell us who the next queen should be. Could you go fetch it for me?”

Lilium, who grew up being told that the book was a thing of legends and didn’t exist, took the request, honored. “I’ll set off tomorrow, on the night of the full moon!” exclaimed Lilium. Taking a big step in life and getting something done on the night of a full moon was good luck in those times.
          Lilium then left to her room, where she excitedly started to pack her pouch with supplies, and wrote in her leaf journal.
       She was so excited she could barely sleep. But when she finally did, she had a dream-a terrible dream.

Lilium dreamt that in Neverberry Thicket, she was trying to fight off something-something dangerous. She turned around but could not see its face. It was covered in fog from the nearby spider silk distribution area. Then, she woke up. Was she having dreams about the adventure already? Was the book telling her the future?

Threads

6k+

Credits

Minister

~Pearly~ <3

Credits

minister

Flower Bearers

Post time 2017-4-19 09:57:56 | All posts
Ooh this sounds great so far!! Can't wait to read more!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 22:07 , Processed in 0.197782 second(s), 43 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc