CreditFAQsContact usUpdate logAccount Frozen
Fairyabc discussion Board
 Forgot password?
 Sign me up
Search
123456789Next
Back New
Read: 11890|Reply: 92

What Features Would Be Awesome For FairyABC?

[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
Post time 2016-9-13 16:47:43 | All posts |Dock
Note: This is only for sharing some cool ideas and memories that would be awesome if added.

This has no effect on FairyABC since I'm not a coder or an Admin.

Hey everyone! FairyABC is coming along great and I can't wait for new updates to be added. So I

made this post for everyone to share some cool features from the old Pixie Hollow to be in the New one. Or

cool NEW ideas that would fit for FairyABC!

Who knows? Maybe a Staff might see this and use this for making Pixie Hollow better?

Example:

"They should add ______ Because I always loved doing that what Pixie Hollow was still open!"

❤❤❤
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
Post time 2016-9-18 09:38:41 | All posts
It would be nice if they could add where stores are on the map so people wont have to ask others where it is and it would just make the game a bit easier to locate things.
Reply 支持 6 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations20

Threads

1k+

8k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerSpecial contribution

<
Post time 2016-10-26 22:57:35 | All posts
Nora replied at 2016-10-25 22:41
New clothes my be closer than you think...

Nora... always dropping hints XD

Comments

Fr xP I love her  Post time 2017-3-4 12:36
This... Is my Signature
Reply 支持 3 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
Post time 2016-9-13 21:47:25 | All posts
I hope to see us do the Autumn Revelry next year! In canon in the Tinkerbell films, the revelry is every eight years, and the last one was in 2009.  I'm also excited to see the Wilderness adventures return! I can't wait to start baking, tinkering, and tailoring.  Heck, I'm just excited for everything... lol
Reply 支持 3 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

New Arrival

Credits
Post time 2016-9-13 18:51:28 | All posts
The 'try on/model it' feature would be good to have in shops so that we can get a preview before buying clothes, hair, etc.
Minigames would obviously be fantastic, maybe bring the Nevermine, silver trees, etc back (which would include leveling and pixie dust skills),
the crafting mini games like making furniture and tailoring were awesome too which would of course need the leveling mechanic back to progress.
Having the ingredients in the right meadows and have them not disappear after logging out would be great as well/ also having the proper shopkeepers in the right store and stores in the correct meadows.

of course there are many things that will make Fairyabc feel like our beloved Pixie Hollow again!
Reply 支持 3 反对 0

Use magic Report

Stamps This user has been deleted
Post time 2016-9-13 17:06:17 | All posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Reply 支持 3 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations8

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

I've been falling...FOR 30 MIN

Credits
<
Post time 2016-10-1 15:17:05 | All posts
I also think that maybe if it's possible pets would be able to bring you gifts like they used to - but like maybe we can all get creative and give ideas for even more gifts like not just ingredients and dyes like in the old PH but other things... Maybe if gardens get returned ( and this is a big IF )  maybe flower seeds as well or furniture pieces like....Ooooh okay here's a thought - extra special items not in the stores and seasonal items also not in the stores like special badges maybe  for Halloween, Christmas & New Year, Spring Festival, Summer Beginning etc.

Okay yes I know too much to ask for but I'm just giving out ideas here
Reply 支持 2 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations8

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

I've been falling...FOR 30 MIN

Credits
<
Post time 2016-10-1 15:13:08 | All posts
Oh my God... Moana you're a genius!!

What If you guys could pull off making a mini game out of it? Like the Fashion Boutique like a helping hand to Diva-Wings to help her dye clothes or make them or help her determine which piece goes with which so you could put together a whole outfit....Eeek just the thought of this....

Reply 支持 2 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
Post time 2016-9-14 02:18:52 | All posts
@Raven_Mistyclou I agree! They're doing great.  I like that idea for maybe an early version of pets, but if they were accessories they couldn't perform commands (like singing), and you couldn't play with them or feed them, which I loved doing.  But if it's easier for the admins, pets as accessories would be great!
Reply 支持 2 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
Post time 2016-9-13 23:29:44 | All posts
I think it would be awesome to have pets!
My friend Dalila Pineforest had an awesome idea: What if the pets appeared as accessories, like a belt or bracelet? That way, it wouldn't be so difficult to program or code for the creators.
If any admins or creators read this, you're doing an awesome job! I love FairyABC!!
Quoth the Raven:
Swag galore
Reply 支持 2 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
Post time 2016-9-13 21:21:31 | All posts
They should add crazy cakes because I always loved doing that in the old Pixie Hollow!
Reply 支持 2 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations20

Threads

1k+

8k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerSpecial contribution

<
Post time 2016-9-13 19:59:21 | All posts
I'd like to see the cupcakes again (silly sweets) and it'd also be really awesome if they could add that friendship thing. I'm not sure what to call it, but it was this box/envelope that your friends would send to your home and when you opened it, fireworks and pictures showed up.

Comments

OMG YASS I LOVED THAT I loved baking and I loved gifts ^-^  Post time 2017-3-4 12:17
This... Is my Signature
Reply 支持 2 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
Post time 2016-9-14 08:31:48 | All posts
It would be really great if we could have more than one fairies in one account, if it's possible, just like the earlier version of Pixie Hollow used to!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userministerGuardians

Post time 2016-9-14 09:57:27 | All posts
argree on that, also more clothes slots would be nice im just happy to be in game and see ballroom re-open again
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

123456789Next
Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-20 06:56 , Processed in 0.315710 second(s), 209 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc