CreditFAQsContact usUpdate logAccount Frozen
Fairyabc discussion Board
 Forgot password?
 Sign me up
Search
Read: 2323|Reply: 8

Talent Month-Fashion Contest & Collection!

[Copy url]
My relations8

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

✯Yea, that's a no✯

Credits

active userminister

<
Post time 2022-8-8 20:16:46 | All posts |Dock
Hello Fairy Friends!

And Happy Talent Month! I hope we all enjoyed the first week!

Previously, we’ve had a couple forum fashion contests here, they’re always very enjoyable, I had a blast doing it so I thought I'd host one in honor of Talent Month!

It's easy all you gotta do is make an outfit that fits the given 6 themes and post them to the forums! You can participate for all 6 Talent Groups or pick your favs! You can post them all in one thread or reply here. You can use 1.0 and/or 2.0 to make your outfits, however, please submit only ONE outfit per theme to keep it fair. Thank you <3 Winners for each theme will be chosen at the conclusion of Talent Month so you have now until the end of August to post your outfits. I can't wait till see what you come up with!

The 6 Talent Groups are: Nature, Safeguard, Craftsmanship, Culinary, Service, & Your Fairy’s Talent! If you need some ideas of the many kinds of talents check them out in Abigail’s master list! MASTER LIST HERE

Here's my own collection for the 6 Talent Groups, they were so fun to make <3 I hope you enjoy them and find them inspirational for your own outfits.

talentmonth22.png

Nature Talent: Storm
Funny enough this wasn’t originally going to be a storm talent outfit but I really thought the colors looked like thunder and lightning! And I really wanted to use the helmet because it’s so cute!
storm.png

Safeguard Talent: Dust
This is my Dust Keeper look! Without the Dust Keepers fairies couldn’t fly, so I wanted to pay homage to the important fairies, as well as Terrence because we all had a crush on him.
dust.png

Craftsmanship Talent: Sewing
Here is my look for a Sewing Talent fairy. I’ve always wanted an excuse to use this skirt and I thought this was perfect. The top looks pretty DIY too so it really ties the ensemble together!

sewing.png

Culinary Talent: Tea Making
I think this one is one of my favorites, the colors really came together as well as the ruffly-ness of both the top and skirt. And of course you can’t not have an apron!
tea.png

Service Talent: Wing Washing
In the fairies books wing washing and “fairy spas” are mentioned a few times! I think if I was a fairy I would constantly be going to the spa and getting a nice relaxing treatment! Wing washing is super important because fairy wings can’t get wet, so it takes a special hand!
wingwash.png

Your Talent: Frost
Showcase your talent! My fairy’s talent is Frost, hence the frost talent look! I’ve done a couple frost inspired looks and I usually keep to a light blue color scheme so I tried to do something different this time!
frost.png

That's the collection! I hope you enjoyed! Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with! <3

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2022-8-11 10:19:53 | All posts
Here's what I have for each category:

Belief Talent pink and green.png
I'm pretty sure Belief Talents like to wear green and pink. I prefer to call them Belief Talents because the other names (Clapping, Mainland-Visiting, Clapping, Mainland-Visiting) don't seem to fit as well to me.

Flower talent magenta.png
Flower Talents can grow any flowers they wish, but the flowers are their main focus and so is Silver's outfit here.

This looks pretty mine worthy.png
Silver found this outfit and figured it was durable enough for the mines, although Miners have far less reason to fly, ergo their smaller wings than Silver's.

Who says only the Warm Fairies can have Culinay skills.png
Yes, even Winter Fairies can know how to prepare food for the Wintry Masses, case in point this nifty outfit Silver found.

Let&#039;s untangle and repair some spiderwebs!.png
Spiderweb Untanglers can untangle more than just spiderwebs; some can even work with if not converse with spiders, case in point all the web-inspired couture.

Quintessentially winter.png
And last, but not least, Silver's usual ensemble in her Wintry Talent colours. Although this was an outfit I already had, I figured it fit even beter than the one I did today!

Hope these will work for the contest!

Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Jimin's Garden

Credits
<
Post time 2022-8-11 04:07:02 | All posts
What are some other safeguard and service talents?

Comments

Hi! You can check Abi's original post for all the talents! :] Link: https://www.fairyabc.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=10019#lastpost  Post time 2022-8-11 10:53
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2022-8-11 09:08:56 | All posts
Edited by TheCuriousSeed at 2022-8-11 10:08
Serendipity129 replied at 2022-8-11 04:07
What are some other safeguard and service talents?

Some other Safeguards include the Scouts, Leader (Ministers and the Queen included), Forest (some Forest Talents can also grow trees), Protecting and Belief Talents (technically they go by other names: Mainland, Mainland Visiting Clapping, Clapping), but I use Belief as the name because they spread belief throughout the Mainland via believers clapping to save Neverland in a time of trouble. As for the Service Talents, Healers and Helpers have been listed, including but not limiting to Wing Washers, Cleaners and Servers.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations8

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

✯Yea, that's a no✯

Credits

active userminister

<
 Author| Post time 2022-8-15 22:33:43 | All posts
TheCuriousSeed replied at 2022-8-11 09:19
Here's what I have for each category:

Fabulous entires as always! I love all the color pallets you used! Thank you for participating! <3

Comments

I had fun making these outfits, and this time they worked with no editing at all on my part!  Post time 2022-8-16 18:39
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
Post time 2022-8-16 15:46:08 | All posts
Here are my entries!

Nature Talent: Glacier

I was originally going to do a different talent for this one, but the colors on her top looked so winter-y that I decided on glacier instead. This one is probably my favorite.
Safeguard Talent: Scout

I really like the hairstyle for this one. It was a bit of a challenge finding something with stripes to match what a scout would wear, but in the end I think what I came up with works pretty well!

Craftsmanship Talent: Art

It was a lot of fun picking out all the accessories for this outfit, and I'm really happy with the colors as well!
Service Talent: Mail Delivery

The hat's probably my favorite part of this one. I don't know why, but it makes me think "messenger" whenever I see this outfit.

Loving everyone's entries!!

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations8

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

✯Yea, that's a no✯

Credits

active userminister

<
 Author| Post time 2022-8-19 21:17:24 | All posts
ZeetheBee11 replied at 2022-8-16 14:46
Here are my entries!

Nature Talent: Glacier

These are all amazing! So unique! Thank you for participating <3
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-26 21:00 , Processed in 0.185869 second(s), 120 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc