Fzrasu Post time 2020-3-8 21:14:07

Fixed a small problem with the game and TEMP solution to black screen

Hi guys, a few users had been reporting about can't login/register, or an't enter the game, so i had been checking the system and i believe i had fixed it.if you still have trouble login/sign up, please send me private email message . [email protected]
For the black screen problem, here is the temporary solution, open your developer tool panel (CTRL+SHIFT+I for chrome and firefox) , check disable cache on network tab, and reload the game, and your should be able to enter the game, you can uncheck disable cached and close the developer tool after you enter the game.

beanytomo Post time 2020-3-18 23:19:59

Doesn't work. I tried this trick with both Firefox and Chrome and I still can't get on the game

♥foxheart♥ Post time 2020-3-9 19:49:22

I've been having the same issue with similar error messages. I also got an error saying something about the audio, I wonder if that has anything to do with it? https://i.imgur.com/QO21X6w.png

Fzrasu Post time 2020-3-9 10:02:57

Crystal2780!! replied at 2020-3-9 06:26
I tried your recommendations, yet I still have this show up in developer's tools,

I have had some e ...

Thank you for the feedback, i will check it again

Crystal2780!! Post time 2020-3-9 09:26:46

I tried your recommendations, yet I still have this show up in developer's tools,

I have had some experience with website designing and programming, so I recognize errors when I see them.Errors like these automatically prevent access to the requested webpage.I wonder why your solution did not work . . . ?

Dawn Post time 2020-3-9 12:17:03

same issues

MiaSugarglow Post time 2020-3-9 18:03:36

I tried this on Chrome, Opera, and Firefox, to no avail. I still got the black screen and in my developer tools I got errors. Thank you for looking into it! Hoping you'll find a permanent fix soon!

Martin Post time 2020-3-11 12:40:16

Edited by Martin at 2020-3-11 12:42

Crystal2780!! replied at 2020-3-9 09:26

I have had some e ...
Uhm didn't catch these when I ran the the fix; not sure if its related but I had issues with WebGL in the past and remember seeing similar errors. It could have to do with conversion of WebGL1 to WebGl2. Its worth checking out.

Martin Post time 2020-3-11 12:41:43

Fzrasu replied at 2020-3-9 10:02
Thank you for the feedback, i will check it again

Uhm didn't catch these when I ran the the fix; not sure if its related but I had issues with WebGL in the past and remember seeing similar errors. It could have to do with conversion of WebGL1 to WebGl2. Its worth looking into if anything.

Pumpkin Post time 2020-3-11 21:20:03

It's odd that when I use my old computer with a old version of Windows I can enter the Hollow with no problem but when I use my new computer I can't enter at all. Is there a way to check to see difference in the settings?
Pages: [1]
View full version: Fixed a small problem with the game and TEMP solution to black screen