Fzrasu Post time 2020-2-26 05:50:48

Back to the developer team

Hi fairies and sparrowmen, It's Susie here, i missed you all alot. Sorry the developer team had been disappeared for a long while without letting you guys know, but we are back now.We had been working on another small project, thank goodness we had finished it, it was painful but we did well i believe.
Also my country is suffering from the horrible Corvid-19, i had been helping as an volunteer in my Community in the last two weeks.
Yes I am still at home but i will go back to schoolsoon,i mean, still waiting for messages from school.
Anyway, i am back to fairyabc, not sure about apple but wind will be back too.
We had re-made almost all the clothes(maybe 99 percent?) from the original pixie hollow, they will be available soon.also we had re-made all the house furnitures, literally all the furnitures from originally pixie hollow, i will add them to the game in the following days.
Love you all, from Fzrasu, susie

Nighty Post time 2020-2-27 03:12:42

It's great to hear that there's still things being developed but the game literally doesn't work; shouldn't the main focus be fixing ways player(s) can access it rather than implementing accessories that could be done later on?

On another note, stay safe out there and thank you for communicating with us.

Crystal2780!! Post time 2020-2-26 10:22:12

Welcome back!!We were all concerned the site was slipping away, so this is wonderfully relieving news.
I Sincerely Hope they discover a cure for that annoying virus very, very, very, very soon.Too many lives have been lost to it.
It's Spelltacular to have you and Sir Wind back, Lady Su!!
::rainbow::@}--

m2rs Post time 2020-2-26 16:44:55

Glad you’re back!!! This brings me so much hope. I can’t join a game on any browser (Chrome, Opera, Firefox, Maxthon, etc). Hope this gets fixed. Good luck with everything!

MoonChildPotter Post time 2020-2-26 17:28:34

Edited by MoonChildPotter at 2020-2-26 14:40

A BIG welcome back Susie! Very sorry to hear you're going through so much. ::heart::@}-- Thank you forsacrificing your time volunteering and helping.
I am so ecstatic this place isn't going down. Many had given up hope. Unfortunately many are having trouble getting into the game on Chrome and Mozilla. Hopefully it gets fixed soon and many will find their way back here.

Fungirl99000 Post time 2020-2-26 19:15:37

Welcome back!!! I was so sure the site was coming to an end but I am SO happy that's not the case.
I understand why you were gone so it's alright. Looking forward to FairyABC's future now! It's great having you and Wind back <3

Pumpkin Post time 2020-2-26 21:36:18

We are super excited to see you back and happy to hear you are okay.

allie1723 Post time 2020-2-26 21:56:34

So nice to hear an update! Welcome back to FairyABC :]

MiaSugarglow Post time 2020-2-26 23:28:46

Welcome back!! I'm so relieved. Can't wait to see the new clothes and furniture! Thanks for the update, and stay safe!

Martin Post time 2020-3-1 10:10:06

Hey glad to finally hear from the dev team! Thought the fairyabc derailment was inevitable but there is a slimmer of hope lol. The new content sounds great, but the biggest thing is accessibility. Majority of the secure browsers out there are now incompatible with the game; many community members have resorted to untrustworthy browsers in order to still play. But of course, I can imagine solving this issue could either be super complex or super easy, depending on where the issue exists, but perhaps updating the community members that the dev team is aware of the issue and will be looking into a solve whenever possible might be a good approach.

Glad that ya'll are back, excited to see where this all goes!
Pages: [1] 2
View full version: Back to the developer team