CreditFAQsContact usUpdate logAccount Frozen
Fairyabc discussion Board
 Forgot password?
 Sign me up
Search
Read: 3234|Reply: 2

[journal] my imaginary tinkerbell and the ring of belief new character cast list

[Copy url]
My relations28

Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2018-11-14 04:46:44 | All posts |Dock
Edited by arianator3942 at 2018-11-14 03:46 AM

if the ring of belief actually became a movie, these are some new characters i imagine along with who voices them

first a spoiler alert

based on what i saw of a deleted scene style , tinker bell said she destroyed the ring of belief and needed pixie dust to fix it her friends gave her theirs and they vanished

( if you want to see more look up the ring of belief on youtube)

all these characters are not fairies. Some are from the books, ( such as kyto), some i looked up good names ( example: nerdida is a greek word for mermaid) then others i just randomly selected.
What i picture next is tinkerbell on a journey trying desperately to find a way to bring her friends back. Along the way i picture her coming across... (except for kyto, all these characters are made up and have never made a movie or book appearance that i know of. total coincidence if they did in a book and I didn't know
ok anyhoo my Ring of belief new character cast list would be ....

nerida: A mermaid who is able to heal any living thing by singing to them. At some point tink would get injured but she would heal her as well as comfort her. She would help find silvermist (she would voiced by: Ariana Grande)

kyto: A villainous dragon who wants to destroy pixie hollow ( voiced by jeremy
irons. He voiced scar in the lion king) Since he does even more evil in the books, this would be the first time fairies learn of him

Krista: A feisty, centaurete. Rough and tends to get angry easily, but she is a good character.  She and her friend Clarice help find fawn. ( she would be voiced by jennete mcurdy)

Clarice: Another centaurete who is Krista's best friend but is the more calm laid back one. She and Krista would help find Fawn. (she would be voiced by Miranda cosgrove)

valorie:A fashion loving nymph who also loves plants. Very sweet and perky She would help find Rosetta. (she would be voiced by Peyton list)

Tempest: A quick tempered but loyal minotaurete. Yes I know vidia isnt in the clip. (She would be voiced by jennifer lawrence)

Glimmer:  a gnome who loves to invent just like tink and helps her find irridessa. ( she would be voiced by rowan blancard)

I am one of ariana grande's arianators
My relations2

Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerpromoterSpecial contribution

<
Post time 2018-11-16 19:06:12 | All posts
That's a great idea! It would be nice to see some interesting and unique characters in the movies. I wondered what that movie would've been like.
[img]http:/
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

1k+

18k+

Credits

Minister

Float Like a Butterfly

Credits

Guardiansactive userminister

<
Post time 2018-11-17 12:14:51 | All posts
Great imagination!!!!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-18 00:00 , Processed in 0.123736 second(s), 71 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc