Credits

Event Coordinator

○ Abigail Flickerfly ○

Credits

active userwarmheartedministerSpecial contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2018-11-9 19:21:31 | All posts |Dock
Thread Header.png

We're alive!!!!!!!!!! Yaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!!! Sorry this thread didn't go up yesterday as usual, obviously a lot of us were experiencing issues with accessing the site, myself included, but luckily after a couple reboots my comptuer decided to let me back on tonight woop!

Heyo fairies and sparrowmen, Abigail Flickerfly here with your weekly Fashion Contest Friday reminder.

FCF is a two-hour event packed with fashion fun! You can participate, observe, judge, or do a bit of everything. 4 rounds per FCF, final round is a speedround. Judge/s choose 1st place, 2nd place, 3rd place, and honorable mention winners rounds 1-3. Judges switch each round. Themes are picked by majority vote (very chillaxed atmosphere) so come with some theme ideas to suggest. Keep in mind that themes should be versatile and forum appropriate as I post pictures of everyone's outfits after the event is over. (Come dressed however you want just be willing to change if you are participating; the dressing up and themes will be decided once the event begins, you do not need to come dressed in any particular way for the beginning)

Time (North America):

8:00-10:00pm EST
7:00-9:00pm CST
5:00-7:00pm PST

Server/Place:

Violet Forest Server at the theater. (Server will go up around 7:50pm EDT. I will start the server)

Recap thread with pictures posted on Saturday.
_________________________________________________________________________________  

Who is pictured in the recap thread?

1. All participants; round winners receive special mentions and photo edits.
2. First fairy/sparrowman to get to the theater recieves speed award.
3. Judges receive special mention and photo edit.
4. Observers who hang out in the theater often are captured in screenshots which are included in the thread.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Don't forget!!! (Couldn't make FCF but would still like to participate? Click here for details)

(Open themes for next week's recap thread Round 5 entries are: 1) Ball Gowns, 2) Opposites, 3) Día de los Muertos, 4) Time. Submission period for these themes ends next Friday @ 8:00pm EST)
Helpful links:

FCF details & rules thread

FCF recap thread collection

From group: Pixie Post Reborn
My relations6

Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userwarmheartedspecial honorary modminister

Post time 2018-11-9 19:37:35 | All posts
I look forward to flying with you!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
<
Post time 2018-11-9 20:13:13 | All posts
I'll try and be there tonight, I was sick and in pain for most of the day so it might not happen
Music to me is the air that I breathe <3
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations5

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

⛈ Prinna ⛈

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-11-9 23:17:20 | All posts
Unfortunately, I had to miss it because of a birthday party.
Two missed FCFs in a row!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 17:22 , Processed in 0.208017 second(s), 93 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc