Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2018-6-14 19:25:48 | All posts
You're still doing an awesome job Su, we all appreciate you. No need to apologize
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations7

Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

You Never Walk Alone.

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-6-14 19:37:29 | All posts
you're doing an amazing job su, keep your head up!~
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations8

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

I've been falling...FOR 30 MIN

Credits
<
Post time 2018-6-15 10:43:06 | All posts
I'm just gonna send you a virtual hug because you've deserved it girl, we love you and no worries, just stay strong and lead us onwards - if it wasn't for you and the others on the dev team we wouldn't be where we are today so thank you so much And here's a rainbow to remind you to smile each and every day
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations14

Threads

1k+

9k+

Credits

Minister

Hey, its May. ❤

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contribution

<
Post time 2018-6-15 11:47:29 | All posts
Susie, you're an amazing administrator, please don't apologize. You've done nothing but hard work, and I never thank you enough. You and Wind have done a spectacular job as admins and we can't wait to see what is in store for this site.
I believe, once again, that I speak for the community when I say that you have nothing to apologize for and that we all truly love you.
Villiana on the forums, Nilla in 1.0 ~ Nissa in 2.0.
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations32

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Melonade ♡ Red Melvet

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-6-17 00:54:03 | All posts
honestly, emotions are what makes us human. And even if you don't think so yourself, it's a great quality of yours as a developer. Sometimes what some see as "professionalism" is being emotionless. To an extent, it's a profesional thing to control your emotions so you don't be rash, however, nobody wants a robot. Being open and vulnerable with your emotions allows for many other great things to exist, such as community support and more. I think many people in the FairyABC community care about our staff (myself included) and we don't want to put pressure on you. What you and the rest of the staff is doing is beyond what many of us can do, and we appreciate that. Not everyone can handle the development and managing of a growing community. And i know its even harder when difficulties occur and add to an already heavy load of stuff. I know it seems like a blessing and a curse. But being open with the community is something not many people in considered "high authority positions" can do all the time, it just means you're a leader. I know, not just because i use to be a mod, but even on a slightly different level what it's like to do something and put hard work and passion into it, especially in the public eye, and because of others you feel pressure, self-doubt, like your not good enough, scared, ect. but i've learned that you can't satisfy everyone and you will only become miserable in trying to do so. there will always be people who are ungrateful, rude, not understanding, demanding, ect. and they aren't the ones worth your time or energy. Im sending a highly concentrated beam of unconditional support,love and happiness to you through the computer screen! Stay strong!
♡♡♡♡♡
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-24 16:56 , Processed in 0.193321 second(s), 96 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc