5k+

Credits

Administrator

Susie

Credits

FairyABC Staff

Post time 2018-6-14 09:31:36 | All posts |Dock
Firstly, my sincerely apologize to those i didn't reply your messages in time
Sorry my friends, I know i am not a good website administor because I can be moody and emotional at times, and i might not feel like to read and reply private messages/wall comments/posts sometimes.
I would try my best to read you and answer you but please be patient and give me some time when i got moody, sorry to have disappointed you but i am not professonal.
I just finished  answering the private messages i got in the last several days, but i still have 17 messages unread, i wont answer them because they were sent to me several months ago, forgive me if you were one of them who sent me a message while i was off.

Sometimes it can be disappointing and frustrating, that's why Windmuddle would rather stay behind the curtain. To be honestly i wanted to stay away from my forum position too. I would love to login the game like a new arrival and talk to friends in the game instead.
Thanks alot to the administors and moderators, i know your work is hard and can be frustrating sometimes, especially when you wanted to make things  more fair but some people started to targeting on you. I owe you a big thanks and an apologize as well.
However, i am very happy when i know my work brought happiness to people, i believe other admins and mods feel the same way.

Please don't get upset if you got unfairly treated, the admin team were doing their best to keep this website fair and friendly, but we can be wrong sometimes, just  tell us and give us the chance to fix our mistakes. For my part, i might be i emotional but i would try my best to listen to you.

Fly with you and hope you have fun.
Fzrasu.

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
Post time 2018-6-14 10:59:06 | All posts
This happens to even big game companies: I play Star Stable Online and I more often than not don't even look at the Facebook comments when something new comes out, because it's mostly a bunch of players complaining about this or that; constantly insisting that the developers don't listen to them; even to the point of insulting them for being lazy. It's heartbreaking to see how ungrateful these people can be, it's as if they don't realize that the developers and everyone else who works on the game are not people like them; that they don't see that they are being bullies to strangers that have  hearts.

I want you, Windmuddle, and the others to know that there ARE people who really love and appreciate you for what you are doing with Fairyabc and bringing Pixie Hollow back. Don't let any naysayer get you down, and if you can't help it (I know I'm pretty emotional myself, must be the Water Fairy in me) don't let all the negative attitudes get you down for too long.
Reply 支持 6 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

We Fly With Our Spirit!!

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-6-14 09:59:37 | All posts
Like all the administrators, I forgive you for any wrongdoing you have done.  Whether it was caused by a misunderstanding, clashing over interpretation of rules, or anything else, I am willing to put it aside and start over with a clean slate.
I know Crystal2780!! is still willing to help you out with making Story Quests, in case you're still interested when the time comes.
If you fly into the game sometime to say "'Hi'" like you did before, I shall not hesitate to say "'Hiya'" back.  Toodaloo And See You Around Pixie Hollow, Never Land!!

Comments

Neither Su nor Wind have done anything wrong to apologize for. Might want to think about that again.   Post time 2018-6-14 13:56
Serena Starsparkle!!
Reply 支持 2 反对 1

Use magic Report

My relations105

Threads

1k+

8k+

Credits

Administrator

♠ Jαѕ ♠

Credits

active userwarmheartedOutstanding staffministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2018-6-14 13:07:15 | All posts
You're a great administrator, Su. Anyone would feel pressured with the amount of messages and complaints you get. We are all working together to make this project and community something worth coming back to, and I can speak for the whole site when I say that the work and dedication put in by you and Wind too never goes unnoticed. You have nothing to apologize for and you're doing a great job.

Comments

Agreed Jas! Well said   Post time 2018-6-14 13:53
Reply 支持 2 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations14

Threads

1k+

9k+

Credits

Minister

Hey, its May. ❤

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contribution

<
Post time 2018-6-15 11:47:29 | All posts
Susie, you're an amazing administrator, please don't apologize. You've done nothing but hard work, and I never thank you enough. You and Wind have done a spectacular job as admins and we can't wait to see what is in store for this site.
I believe, once again, that I speak for the community when I say that you have nothing to apologize for and that we all truly love you.
Villiana on the forums, Nilla in 1.0 ~ Nissa in 2.0.
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations12

Threads

10k+

Credits

Minister

~Grace ♪

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-6-14 14:17:47 | All posts
Being an administrator sounds like a difficult job, and we all respect you and the other developers/admins for that. You all have worked hard to provide an amazing PH remake and I couldn't be happier with how it's turning out. You have nothing to apologize for, as getting so many messages can be stressful AS WELL as working on the game and forum. We love you devs and admins for all the work you put into this game.

Again, you have nothing to apologize for
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

Pandora This user has been deleted
Post time 2018-6-14 10:14:14 | All posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-6-14 12:04:05 | All posts
Edited by Rosesandstars8 at 2018-6-14 11:05

Im so sorry thats happening to you. But dont let them get you down. Try to ignore the bullies! its best to try to ignore them.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

1k+

41k+

Credits

Administrator

I am doing the best that I can

Credits

Outstanding staffministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Guardians

<
Post time 2018-6-14 12:25:39 | All posts
Pandora said what I feel as well Su.
Fairy ABC is our home lets keep it safe
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

1k+

18k+

Credits

Minister

Float Like a Butterfly

Credits

Guardiansactive userminister

<
Post time 2018-6-14 15:00:47 | All posts
I think you're a great administrator and you really try to do your best. We all appreciate you and understand  that you have a life outside of this game. I think very highly of you as an administrator and I just wish that there were ten of you here so that when you're away someone else could be as helpful as you are.

Comments

We are lucky that we have knowledgeable members about technical problems. Wind is available too. Both are in school, so it may take a min, but they do listen and do respond.  Post time 2018-6-14 15:16
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations11

Threads

8k+

Credits

Global Moderator

| C o l o r b l i n d .

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Guardians

<
Post time 2018-6-14 18:07:44 | All posts
| You've done a great part in this site Su! An approachable administrator and developer is just what we need and you also did everything on keeping this site safe and fair. I tip my hat to you, to Apple, to Windmuddle and to the Admins & fellow Moderators. :' )
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

12Next
Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-25 01:00 , Processed in 0.227064 second(s), 186 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc