2k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
<
 Author| Post time 2018-6-13 17:37:48 | All posts
Edited by Teresa at 2018-6-13 16:49
Teresa replied at 2018-6-13 16:15
No, I didn't. I siad outside developers have no control. You assumed that "outside devs" meant the  ...

Congrats, you can take a quote out of context!

She didn't even have to beg. You also have the option to put your money where your mouth is and start contributing games on the forum

I'm not begging, I simply asked how to get in touch with the developers to ask about contributing. I'm an experienced developer, I don't want to waste my time making mini games that I have no art assets for. That time could be put to much better use implimenting new features, fixing the big bugs in game or the bugs on site. There's no difference in control or even standing working on one or the other.

It can literally only benefit you for me to be a dev here, why are you so mad?

eta: You took it out of context of this thread and every other post I made it it, and the comment that it was in response to.

Comments

I didn't take anything out of context. You didn't say some developers, some on other websites, or anything even close to that. You clearly said "mods have control, while developers have none."   Post time 2018-6-13 17:45
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations14

Threads

1k+

9k+

Credits

Minister

Hey, its May. ❤

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contribution

<
Post time 2018-6-13 18:25:00 | All posts
Teresa replied at 2018-6-13 16:37
Congrats, you can take a quote out of context!

Hey... no need to argue... Let me just say being a developer means you are at the highest role possible other than the creator (Wind). A developer is a huge deal here on Fairyabc and it is not a job given to newcomers, it may be like that on other sites, but not on this one. A developer is a very important role, earned. Not asked for. I'm sure the devs and the admins will make a wise decision on this topic. As for now, I will be closing this thread, if developers and administrators, or global moderators, would like to add on to the thread, they may.
Villiana on the forums, Nilla in 1.0 ~ Nissa in 2.0.
Reply 支持 4 反对 1

Use magic Report

Pandora This user has been deleted
Post time 2018-6-13 20:33:32 | All posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Reply 支持 8 反对 2

Use magic Report

Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 16:54 , Processed in 0.186378 second(s), 67 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc