CreditFAQsContact usUpdate logAccount Frozen
Fairyabc discussion Board
 Forgot password?
 Sign me up
Search
Read: 3181|Reply: 3

How Can I Create And Apply A Sparkly Signature??

[Copy url]
My relations2

Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

PRINCESS VIOLET OF DREAMLAND

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-4-18 00:19:20 | All posts |Dock
Is there a specific website or online program I can utilize to create a sprkly signature for my profile?  How can I apply this signature to my profile?
Plus, how can I create my signature so it possesses movement?

Please And Thank You!!
My relations105

Threads

1k+

8k+

Credits

Administrator

♠ Jαѕ ♠

Credits

active userwarmheartedOutstanding staffministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2018-4-18 13:46:20 | All posts
Use this website to create your signature. Once the gif has been created, right click it and select "copy image address", that is what you will paste into your signature box. make sure it ends in ".gif".

Comments

Jasper, Good advice. :-) I want to move to tutorial so it won't get lost in FGD.  Post time 2018-4-18 22:54
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations2

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
<
Post time 2018-7-4 02:01:42 | All posts
Edited by jennyhollybell at 2018-7-4 01:16

I know this is much later on to the original post, but I wanted to share one other website that I have used for years. This website has more font selections, but not as many glitter selections as the website that Jasper shared. This way, you can choose between what you determine to be most important for your unique glitter signature.

The website is called Glitter Text Generator, and it can be reached through this link.
After following all of the provided steps with instructions, click on the box below the 4th Step labeled "Click for Codes".
When you click this, three boxes will appear as shown below. Look only at the box in the middle labeled "Forum", as seen below, as your link will be used on a forum website. Screen Shot 2018-07-04 at 1.54.45 AM.png

The only information/link needed to make your glitter text appear in your signature is everything within the [IMG] tabs, or what I haven't crossed out below. This is easy to remember because you will be showing an image in your signature and not a URL!
Screen Shot 2018-07-04 at 1.49.38 AM.png

After copying the information within the [IMG] tabs, go to your settings, find the section where you can change your signature, and paste the information into the box as shown below with my signature.
Screen Shot 2018-07-04 at 2.15.41 AM.png

Press preview and/or submit and you now have a glitter text in your signature!
Happy flapping!

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 15:43 , Processed in 0.210997 second(s), 76 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc