279 Hours

Online time

Blogs

Credits

talent master

coins
Post time 2018-4-14 05:25:48 | Show all posts |Read mode
Thread Header.png

Hello fairies & sparrowmen, I hope you’re having a flitterific day! A big thank you to everyone who came to yesterday's Fashion Contest Friday! We almost maxed out the 30 server limit this time! Pretty soon we might be having FCFs on a 40 server. I can't thank you all enough for the gift of your amazing personalities. FCF started by accident in September and it has been a joy to host ever since; here's to many more to come!

There were many contestants & observers and I may not have gotten screenshots of everyone. If I missed anyone, or accidentally included an observer in the participant list, I apologize. Also please feel free to reply to this thread if you were a contestant so everyone can give you a round of applause for your fashionable talents! The entries are listed below (The participant photos are not listed in any particular order. Everyone does amazing, there are no losers)

Round 1

Theme: Zodiac signs

Judges: Jas & Zephyr Flickerstorm

Entries:

R1a.png

R1b.jpg

R1c.png

Round 2
Theme: Vacation
Judge: Darth Dabi
Entries:

R2a.png

R2b.jpg

R2c.png

R2cc.png

Round 3
Theme: Friday the 13th - cause how couldn't we??? (Freaky Friday/creepy/horror movies/up-is-down/we're all mad here kind of vibes)
Judges: Violet Frostysky & Lorella
Entries:

R3a.png

R3b.jpg

R3c.png

Round 4 (Speedround - participants had 5 minutes to put outfits together instead of the usual 15)
Theme: Cheese (be it food or mouse)
Judge: Dabigail FlickerFly
Entries:

R4a.png

R4b.jpg

R4c.png

Round 5 (Couldn't make FCF but would still like to participate? See thread for details: http://www.fairyabc.com/thread/5959/1/1.html)
Available themes: Storms, Hunger Games, Magic, & Orange (These are last week's themes & are not open for entries this week)
Judge: N/A (If at least 7 entries are submitted overall for the week I will choose winners for future "Round 5s")
Entries:

R5.png

(Open themes for next week's recap thread Round 5 entries are: 1) Zodiac Signs, 2) Vacation, 3) Friday the 13th, 4) Cheese. Submission period for these themes ends next Friday @ 8:00pm EST)

General Screenshots:

Photo creds to Lorella (Vacation round)

GS14 - via Lorella.png

Photo creds to Lorella ("What should we say for the group screenshot for this round?...")
GS15 - via Lorella.png

Photo creds to Violet
GS12 - Via Violet.png

Photo creds to Violet (The great unanswered question in life...)
GS13 - via Violet.png

Is it a fairy? Mother Dove? No, it's Zephyr Flickerstorm!
GS1.png

Gorgeous peoples
GS2.png

Accidental pyramid stacking
GS3.png

Zodiac Sign round ("Say your sign!")
GS5.png

♪ Vacatioooon aaaall I eveeeer wanteeeeed...♫
GS6.png

♪ ...vaaaaacation haaaaad to geeeeet awaaaay...♫
GS7.png

"Say...."
GS11.png

Spell Triskaidekaphobia
GS9.png

The Mushu Award ;D (For any hopeful future winners, the server goes up between 7:30-7:50pm EST)
Speed - I am speed.png

(Jas you make a better Cheese than Cheese and that's saying something <3 I absolutely loved your outfit for the speedround. You perfectly captured the personality of our furry friend while still showing your individual Jas-ness that we all have come to know and love. May Cheese come to your house and pull you in a cart if all other driving options fail.)
Host HM.jpg

Judging Panel.jpg

(Thank you Lorella and Violet for your flaptastic photography skillz! If anyone ever wants to send me a link to their FCF screenshots they may get an ID tag as well and their pics could be included in future threads!)
Paparazzi2.png
Paparazzi1.png

Thank you to all the fairies who participated!!!! A special thanks to Zephyr, Jas, Violet Frostysky & Lorella for judging <3 Thank you for your time and enthusiasm!

To anyone who missed out or wants to come again, this is a weekly frequent event hosted by myself on behalf of the PPR. Look for a reminder thread on Thursday nights. Check the party forum or my profile (under my threads) for the official FCF thread for all the details (Before the end of the world, maybe someday, I will remember to update this.)

P.S. If you're ever wondering what events are happening, check out this wonderful calendar made and kept up to date by Lorella: https://lorellablog.weebly.com/

P.P.S. Don't forget about the Pirate-Princess Party tonight!!! 7-9:30pm EST see thread for details: http://www.fairyabc.com/thread/5952/1/1.html

P.P.P.S. Don't forget to mark your calendars for the Spring Formal on Friday, May 4th, 6-8pm CT (3 Fridays from now)! see thread for details: http://www.fairyabc.com/thread/5956/1/1.html FCF will be canceled; however, your week will not be FCF-less. A special announcement thread will go up with details about the following week's FCF which will be a throwback FCF celebration on May 11th. Come May 11th FCF will officially have passed its 8 month anniversary!!! The thread will include a list of all the past FCF themes and everyone will have a week to vote on their favorites to select which themes we'll do on the 11th. Stay tuned for full details in May 4th thread.

From group: Pixie Post Reborn
Abigail FlickerFly
My relations99

749 Hours

Online time

Blogs

Credits

Global Moderator

♠ Jas ♠

coins

warmheartedministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member

Lv 3

Post time 2018-4-14 08:20:07 | Show all posts
Awwww I'm so honored to be host's HM!! It was a very fun and packed FCF, thanks for another great event Dabi!
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

My relations1

55 Hours

Online time

Blogs

Credits

pixie pal

Rae Collins (Prinna)

coins

Santa\'s brother

Post time 2018-4-14 08:16:55 | Show all posts
Amazing pictures Abigail!!! I think my favorite round was Zodiac Signs, because I got to show off my Aquarius side. Good job everybody! Can't wait for next week!
~"Smile, it looks good on you!" ~ Prinna
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

My relations2

165 Hours

Online time

Blogs

Credits

talent master

coins
Post time 2018-4-14 09:48:08 | Show all posts
thank u for another fun fcf, darth dabi <33 can't wait for the next one !!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

My relations1

29 Hours

Online time

Blogs

Credits

pixie pal

PRINCESS VIOLET OF DREAMLAND

coins
Post time 2018-4-14 10:25:20 | Show all posts
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS!!

Use magic Report

My relations3

261 Hours

Online time

Blogs

Credits

minister

❄️ Winter ❄️

coins

Chick hatching from an egg

Post time 2018-4-14 11:28:54 | Show all posts
Everyone did great!

Use magic Report

My relations2

191 Hours

Online time

Blogs

Credits

talent master

coins
Post time 2018-4-14 14:31:08 | Show all posts
I have a submission for the Zodiac Signs theme, which I missed (I arrived in time to judge, but not to participate). I'm Cancer "The Crab":
Screenshot 2018-04-14 at 12.25.07 PM.png

Screenshot 2018-04-14 at 12.17.28 PM.png

Use magic Report

My relations3

25 Hours

Online time

Blogs

Credits

pixie pal

coins
Post time 2018-4-14 14:56:27 | Show all posts
zance replied at 2018-4-14 15:31
I have a submission for the Zodiac Signs theme, which I missed (I arrived in time to judge, but not  ...

I thought I saw you wearing that outfit a little while ago!!

Comments

Haha yup, put it together this morning.  Post time 2018-4-14 15:11

Use magic Report

My relations2

279 Hours

Online time

Blogs

Credits

talent master

coins
 Author| Post time 2018-4-14 15:18:56 | Show all posts
zance replied at 2018-4-14 14:31
I have a submission for the Zodiac Signs theme, which I missed (I arrived in time to judge, but not  ...

Oh my word I love it Zeph! Great job! ♪ Under the sea ♫

Comments

Haha thanks, Abi!  Post time 2018-4-14 17:43
Abigail FlickerFly

Use magic Report

My relations3

53 Hours

Online time

Blogs

Credits

honored pixie