Forgot password?
 Sign me up
Search
View: 210|Reply: 4

[Default] Disney storybook artists?

[Copy link]
My relations0

Hamster Angel

katethefairy Post time 2018-1-12 15:57:33 Posted from mobile device. | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi! I need some help. Does any of you have any clue, who are the disney storybook artists (by their names)? I’ve been trying to find out who has drawn the beautiful illustration to a book called In The Realm Of The Never Fairies. But it seems like they’re always just called ”The Disney storybook artists”. Every help is good!

(btw sorry if i didn’t write this to the right section!)
My relations2

Tooth fairy

Violet79 Post time 2018-1-20 12:16:07 | Show all posts
Sheesh!!  The majority of Disney's personal artists conduct double-duty as their animators.  Therefore, the Disney Storybook Artist team might very likely be a team of Disney's animators.
I recollect one of them was the legendary cartoonist//animator//artist, Carl Barks.  He brought Scrooge McDuck to life in addition to creating the whole city of Duckburg, the show "DuckTales", and multiple other projects.
Perhaps you should look into the lists of animators and artists in the credits of Disney movies to locate what you wish to learn.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

My relations1

Yarns

DaddiesPixie Post time 2018-1-20 16:25:06 | Show all posts
Oh My Gosh! I have that book! It's so beautiful, and so insightful also!
I'm pretty sure it's the same artist as the Pixie Hollow books, (Not the ones by Gail Carson Levine, but the ones we read in like second grade, which also have gorgeous illustrations from David Christiana.)
But I don't know the artist's name.

Use magic Report

My relations2

Pony

Pumpkin Post time 2018-1-20 22:33:30 | Show all posts
From what I know alot of the Disney Fairy Books are illustrated by David Christiana. A famous illustrator of children books.  

Use magic Report

My relations11

Bess

MoonFields Post time 2018-1-21 00:28:41 | Show all posts
Edited by MoonFields at 2018-1-21 13:30

| I think I know one of them. Or two.
| It must be Denise Shimabukuro. She's known for sketching most of the illustrations of the Disney chapter books, character concepts of the main fairies and other franchises. Link to her page. She may have done the sketches for that book you're referring to as well! ^^"
| Second is David Christiana. He is more known for his watercolor style and the illustrations he made for the trilogy novels of the First generation Disney Fairies characters. Link to his page.
| Hope this helps somehow! ;w;

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Points Rules

banned|mobile|Archiver|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|fairyabc

GMT-5, 2018-10-16 02:53 AM

Fairyabc © 2016-2017 Powered by Discuz!

fast reply To Top Back to list