My relations1

39 Hours

Online time

Blogs

Credits

certified pixie

coins
Post time 2018-1-11 20:19:17 | Show all posts |Read mode
I decided to make a thread, so my concerns can be recognized more, since some may have not checked the other thread that I posted in.

This is what I wrote:

I don't know if I can bring the problem up again to avoid making a second thread, but is anyone else having server issues? I've been using the game on a different computer with Google Chrome recently. It has said 'cannot connect to main server' since last evening. I waited until today since that occasionally happens for a little while, but it never continued for this long before. My internet works perfectly fine, and I refreshed countless times, as well as restarted the computer a few times. Is there anything I can do?

I have waited several hours, and I cleared all cache and cookies from the beginning of time, yet it still cannot connect.. I guess I could wait an hour after I cleared it since I recently did? It worked just fine before even if I'm using another computer, so I don't get why it's being like this.

My original post was 8 hours ago, and it's been almost a day if not a day that I have been unable to access FairyABC due to it saying 'can not connect to server' no matter what I do seemingly. I waited an hour as well, and it's still there even though I cleared everything. I don't know what else to do, but I want to see if there are any other additional steps that I can take. I don't want to have to delete my whole history and still have it having the possibility of not working just yet.

My relations4

1054 Hours

Online time

Blogs

Credits

Administor

coins

active userwarmheartedOutstanding staffministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member

Ariel

Post time 2018-1-11 21:27:54 | Show all posts
Ask Su. She may have an answer. Sorry for the frustration
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

My relations12

752 Hours

Online time

Blogs

Credits

Global Moderator

Hey, its May. ❤

coins

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contribution

Rapunzel

Post time 2018-1-11 22:50:42 | Show all posts
Hmm, have you checked your WebGL? There could be a problem with it. If your WebGL is working completely fine, I would recommend speaking to Fzrasu (Susie) she is extremely kind and I am sure she would help you out if you need further assistance.

For now, this thread is marked Unsolved.

Comments

WebGL is a rendering software. It only renders colors and effects, such as the "Tint" effect which is what changes the colors of the fairies and their clothes.  Post time 2018-1-12 01:29
~Villiana on the forums, Nilla in game~

Use magic Report

My relations10

541 Hours

Online time

Blogs

Credits

minister

Tech-Talent Fairy ~

coins

pluggerministerSpecial contribution

Cup rabbit

Post time 2018-1-12 01:27:52 | Show all posts
Putting this here aswell:

THIS IS NOT A WEBGL ISSUE!!!!!! WebGL is a rendering software. It only renders COLORS AND EFFECTS!

The error "Can't connect to Main Server" is caused when the game isn't able to connect to the Scirra Signaling server, which is how games made using Construct 2 operate on peer to peer networking.

There could be two possible explanations - (since this has been occurring for more than a day it is probably the latter):

1. The signalling server is down for maintenance, getting DDoS'd, or just having trouble keeping up with the traffic

2. An recent (maybe minor - no changelog) update to the game accidentally changed the address to the signaling server, causing the program to not be able to connect to it.

I would PM @Fzrasu and ask her about it

I don't have a Facebook, please be wary of my fake.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Like what I do? Give me a huggle: http://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Twili
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Use magic Report

My relations14

148 Hours

Online time

Blogs

Credits

talent master

~Skylar <3

coins

active userpromoter

Ariel

Post time 2018-1-12 02:15:44 | Show all posts
Well, I might say, it happened to me once, and pH didn't open for me until like 3 days after my miserable " can't connect to the server" thing. I'm sorry about that, I rlly hope you find a solution for your problem dainty <333333333

Use magic Report

My relations1

39 Hours

Online time

Blogs

Credits

certified pixie

coins
 Author| Post time 2018-1-12 08:30:16 | Show all posts
Thanks you all for letting me know of the possible issues, I'll go PM Fzrasu then. ^^

Use magic Report

My relations4

793 Hours

Online time

Blogs

Credits

Administor

Susie

coins

ministerFairyABC Staff

Snowman

Post time 2018-1-12 09:27:01 | Show all posts
i just logged in the game, i have no problem here. please  run a server and try if it worked.

Use magic Report

My relations1

39 Hours

Online time

Blogs

Credits

certified pixie

coins
 Author| Post time 2018-1-12 09:50:23 | Show all posts
Fzrasu replied at 2018-1-12 09:27
i just logged in the game, i have no problem here. please  run a server and try if it worked.

It immediately says 'Host Offline' and error: connection lost after multiple attempts. My Internet is running just fine as well.

Use magic Report

My relations1

39 Hours

Online time

Blogs

Credits

certified pixie

coins
 Author| Post time 2018-1-12 14:11:30 | Show all posts
Meeso replied at 2018-1-12 02:15
Well, I might say, it happened to me once, and pH didn't open for me until like 3 days after my mise ...

Good to know that it opened at least. There should be no reason for it to stay that way for a long time, but hopefully worse case scenario is that it works after a few days! >.<

Comments

That would be harsh ik! XP I hope your server opens again dainty, keep your hopes up! <333333333  Post time 2018-1-13 07:40

Use magic Report

My relations99

749 Hours

Online time

Blogs

Credits

Global Moderator

♠ Jas ♠

coins

warmheartedministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member

Lv 3

Post time 2018-1-12 17:49:56 | Show all posts
Happened to me before, changing to another internet connection worked for me. Good luck

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Points Rules

banned|mobile|Archiver|Developer Email|Account frozen|fairyabc

GMT-5, 2018-4-24 11:04

Fairyabc © 2016-2017 Powered by Discuz!

fast reply To Top Back to list