Credits

Minister

fantasy and snazzy stuff

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2017-10-1 01:21:16 | All posts
catcatherine replied at 2017-10-1 00:15
I understand that it's rude to name call, but this is contradicting to ban people for things they sa ...

Exactly. What they did wasn't right, but it wasn't on here.
i have arisen from my five year hiatus!!

(they/them)
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations4

Threads

5k+

Credits

Administrator

Susie

Credits

FairyABC Staff

Author| Post time 2017-10-1 01:23:18 | All posts
catcatherine replied at 2017-10-1 05:15
I understand that it's rude to name call, but this is contradicting to ban people for things they sa ...

We can refuse to offer our service to those who had been rude to us, we had been friendly to everyone, we don't deserve rude paybacks. if they apologize, they got forgiven, otherwise, i don't see how the 1 month ban is unfair.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations11

Threads

2k+

18k+

Credits

Minister

~ Cat ღ

Credits

ministerSpecial contribution

<
Post time 2017-10-1 01:28:25 | All posts
Fzrasu replied at 2017-9-30 23:23
We can refuse to offer our service to those who had been rude to us, we had been friendly to every ...

It's unfair because other reports that contained outside evidence were deemed "unusable" because it wasn't on FABC. I understand that they said things wrong, but changing the rules for this instance without informing anyone seems a bit unfair honestly.
Reply 支持 6 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations10

Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

✩Stella✩☁Cecile☁✎Tyra✎

Credits

active userminister

<
Post time 2017-10-1 01:56:59 | All posts
As the others have stated, this is an outside source. Regarding the Bandora situation,
I can see why it wasn't the best way to go about these matters. We all have different opinions, each with our own justifications from personal experience and whatnot. For many of the users here, the displayed site was a place to express our personal, honest opinions. Yes, the manner in which these opinions are expressed can be extreme and rude (and I definitely can see why it can be hurtful, I'm sensitive myself), but in complex cases like these, it's best to see why people feel this way, because from my own experience as an active user here, there are definite flaws that need to be called out. If this is how some players frankly feel, I recommend having a talk with them instead of punishing them for extremely-expressed opinions off of the site itself. Punishing them just like that isn't going to help better the situation, and it will make them more upset here as fellow players, and from my personal experience with these people, they're very nice and reasonable. Please talk this situation out with these people, because they do indeed appreciate what you've done, bringing back a nostalgic game for them with dedication.
Players such as Anastasia Beautyglow, Pearl Cuteshine, and more have stuck to this site for a long time with fine behavior. They're active users and have made many friends on this site. They know the rules. Because of the established rule that outside evidence from Fabc couldn't be used,
we naturally thought it'd be fine to express these thoughts on another site. It's true that what you put out on the internet is on out there for good, and the name calling is no exception. Both sides are flawed. No one's perfect.
That's why we need to take time to discuss and talk it out. I also personally feel that we all have a...
degree of privacy that should be respected. Let me put it like this: every individual has their opinions and personal thoughts. If there are others that agree with their opinions, we're naturally going to discuss them at some time together. I shared such opinions on a different site because everyone has a place to vent if there are others that share such opinions from their experiences. We all make mistakes and missteps--the Bandora name calling is no exception. But, there's more to it. There's reasons we're putting out things like this, though the methods in which some decided to weren't the most polite ways to do so, because they shared these opinions with those that agreed with them.
These reasons stem from personal experience as fellow players of Fabc. If we genuinely feel like this,
there's gotta be a place to discuss it with others that share their opinions... and yes, from our personal beliefs, we're not going to express them in constantly polite ways 100% of the time, private or not,
because we're all flawed and there's those times where we just feel stressed or overwhelmed with emotions for indirect and direct reasons. We've all been ugly before, we've all made mistakes. Let's discuss this issue with each other to soften out the problem and see what we can do to better our ways. Personally, I feel this thread should be deleted to avoid further controversy. Sincerest apologies, Pandora.
Reply 支持 8 反对 1

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

1k+

18k+

Credits

Minister

Float Like a Butterfly

Credits

Guardiansactive userminister

<
Post time 2017-10-1 02:33:37 | All posts
I am not a moderator or administrator but I just wish we as a community could put this behind us. Whether one side was right or wrong it disturbs the players who just want to play this game for fun. It was unfair for both sides to embarrass Moderators and Administrators in an open forum such as this and on Facebook. As one who appreciates this game and it's rules I hate to see staff members fighting when someone had bad behavior coming from their account. Whether it was hacked, their family member used it, or their friend used it the account was not secure and should have been banned for the safety of the community. For trusted staff members to put down administrators who recreated this game for us fairies to play with no reward is kinda sad. Hopefully it's over and we who love this site can move forward.
Reply 支持 1 反对 1

Use magic Report

My relations4

Threads

5k+

Credits

Administrator

Susie

Credits

FairyABC Staff

Author| Post time 2017-10-1 02:53:24 | All posts
Solariopa replied at 2017-10-1 05:56
As the others have stated, this is an outside source. Regarding the Bandora situation,
I can see wh ...

Thank you Solariopa, I agree with you that people have the right to express themselves on other websites. in the meantime, we have the right to refuse to offer our service to the people had been rude to us too, this is a fan made website for friends, not a commercial website.
i banned some of them because i did get reports with proofs of them making fun of "bandora" in game or in private messages, ,  that's why only a few of them got banned,  the only exception was for Ali, who created the "Bandora" Facebook page and posted those rude pictures.
We take criticisms, as criticisms can help us to improve, however, hide behind us and  making fun of our names, making up stories and jokes of us for fun is rude i believe
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations4

Threads

5k+

Credits

Administrator

Susie

Credits

FairyABC Staff

Author| Post time 2017-10-1 02:58:19 | All posts
catcatherine replied at 2017-10-1 05:28
It's unfair because other reports that contained outside evidence were deemed "unusable" because i ...

i did have got reports with evidences of them making fun of "bandora" in in-game chats or in private messages,  that's why only a few of them got banned, except for ali, who created the "banpandora" facebook page and posted those rude pictures.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 07:55 , Processed in 0.165870 second(s), 116 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc