My relations3

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
Post time 2017-9-5 15:50:17 | All posts
Blue_Hiraeth replied at 2017-9-3 19:03
Hi! I'm fairly new so I apologize in advance if I seem a bit "green" at certain things.

Fairy name: ...

AAHHH! Props for using Myers-Briggs persoanlity types; while imperfect, I think those types of psychoanylsis are underutilised in spaces like this. This is tangential, but can I ask, did you use 16personalities.com to find yours? I've been highly impressed with their approach: very accessibly whilst not avoiding (as far as I can perceive) the complexities of the topic.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations2

Threads

5k+

Credits

Event Coordinator

○ Abigail Flickerfly ○

Credits

active userwarmheartedministerSpecial contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2017-9-5 18:14:48 | All posts
zance replied at 2017-9-5 14:50
AAHHH! Props for using Myers-Briggs persoanlity types; while imperfect, I think those types of psy ...

Haha thank you! Yeah I love the Myers-Briggs personality types for a base example of personalities. Of course you shouldn't base everything you are on them and they aren't always perfect for everyone but I love psychology so I love the complexity and overall accuracy of them. Yes I used 16personalities. I like that they ask good questions as opposed to quizzes like all the harry potter sorting hat ones that are like "Are you 1) brave, 2) smart, 3) kind, or 4) evil." I like that 16personalities actually asks deeper more complex questions that can be traced down to one of the 4 parts of a personality. I also like how they show you how much % you are each thing. (i.e. introverted vs. extroverted and such) And that it also includes pages about each personality type and gets into an analysis of them and even gives examples of which personalities get along well. Which type are you if you don't mind me asking? : )
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations3

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
Post time 2017-9-5 18:57:24 | All posts
Blue_Hiraeth replied at 2017-9-5 14:14
Haha thank you! Yeah I love the Myers-Briggs personality types for a base example of personalities ...

Ahh! Yay! I'm a logician (INTP-T)- but it's interesting; I'm just about 55% and 56% prospecting and turbulent, respectively, which makes me very close to being an architect. For whatever reason(s), though, I find the logician description to almost entirely match what I perceive myself to be like! It's really awesome, I think.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations3

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
Post time 2017-9-5 19:00:44 | All posts
Blue_Hiraeth replied at 2017-9-5 14:14
Haha thank you! Yeah I love the Myers-Briggs personality types for a base example of personalities ...

OMG I just looked up INFJ on the website, and HA! That's is SO FUNNY, because the only other person I know who's an IFFJ I don't get along with AT ALL! We just think SO DIFFERENTLY!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations4

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

❄ val ❄

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2017-9-5 19:04:09 | All posts
Blue_Hiraeth replied at 2017-9-4 11:03
Hi! I'm fairly new so I apologize in advance if I seem a bit "green" at certain things.

Fairy name: ...

oooOooOh, i love MBTI! im an ENTJ on 16personalities but an ESTJ in the most recent one i took. usually it depends on the questions the tests give me; one thing's for sure: im extroverted, thinking, and judging.

Comments

Aaaah yaaay! So many 16personalities aware people here! This makes me happy :D  Post time 2017-9-6 01:44
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations2

Threads

5k+

Credits

Event Coordinator

○ Abigail Flickerfly ○

Credits

<
Post time 2017-9-5 19:18:44 | All posts
zance replied at 2017-9-5 18:00
OMG I just looked up INFJ on the website, and HA! That's is SO FUNNY, because the only other perso ...

Haha yeah INFJ's are especially difficult to understand because we're the rarest personality type and often our personalities are very complex and can vary. Also our personalities can be hard to understand by the other personality types because we're in our own heads a lot and process things silently and it can be taken as standoff-ish. But then at the end of the day we're all responsible for how we act. Sometimes people are just mean and not nice and don't get along with other people and that's on them and has nothing to do with their "scientific/psychological" personality type. People are so different and individual, it's so intriguing : D

Comments

I'm going to message you if that's OK; I find this really interesting but I don't want to monopolize this thread.  Post time 2017-9-5 19:19
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations2

Threads

5k+

Credits

Event Coordinator

○ Abigail Flickerfly ○

Credits

<
Post time 2017-9-5 19:20:40 | All posts
secretofmywings replied at 2017-9-5 18:04
oooOooOh, i love MBTI! im an ENTJ on 16personalities but an ESTJ in the most recent one i took. us ...

Yes isn't it awesome? It's such a great conversation topic too (case in point haha). I've taken the test a couple times and I'm always consistently INFJ and almost all the descriptions of that personality are spot on for me.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations2

Threads

5k+

Credits

Event Coordinator

○ Abigail Flickerfly ○

Credits

<
Post time 2017-9-5 19:22:24 | All posts
Blue_Hiraeth replied at 2017-9-5 18:18
Haha yeah INFJ's are especially difficult to understand because we're the rarest personality type  ...

Yes that's fine
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations8

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

✯Yea, that's a no✯

Credits

active userminister

<
Post time 2017-9-5 19:32:28 | All posts
Fairy name: Margo

How often are you on?
I try to get everyday even if it's for a short time to say hello to my friends and see what's going on. Some days I am lucky enough to stay on for a few hours. Weekends I usually stay on much longer as I have more free time.

What is your personality?
I think I'm very friendly and cheerful. I make friends easily by being outgoing and funny. I love being involved with parties and cosplay and just generally surrounded by people.

Are you or have you ever been part of the staff?
I have not.

Do you use SpeedChat or FABCChat (the normal chat)?
I use FABCChat.

Good luck everyone! Can't wait to see what the Pixie Post comes up with

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

Let your beauty be seen by all

Credits

Guardians

<
Post time 2017-9-5 20:20:50 Posted on mobile device. | All posts
Fairy name-Lorella
I am online some days if i am not busy with home projects
My personality-very nice and helpful.
I have not been a staff member.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-18 23:02 , Processed in 0.198516 second(s), 150 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc