1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2023-7-20 07:31:11 | All posts |Dock
This year I decided on Silver and Daylily (1.0 and 2.0 respectively).

Daylily Dressed as fire.png

Although both Silver and Daylily chose Fire for the Nature Talent, Daylily's looked far more convincing.

Animal Scout; safeguard AND her talent!.png
Technically Daylily's assigned talent is Scouting, but really she's an Animal Scout because what if there were Scouts tied to other talents? Plus, Daylily really loves animals.

Have you woven a basket today.png
Basket Weaving, a classic subgenre of the Tinker Talent. Silver usually doesn't weave green baskets, but she managed to weave this one.

Larder Talents enter a cold food cabinet called a larder.png
I'm pretty sure Larder Talents (those that work in these cold pantries called larders) have to bundle up while wearing white, as some Culinaries are known to do. Silver was already built for this task, but she dressed up anyway.

Time to wake up!.png
Daylily's quite the early bird, so she'd be perfect for the Wake-up Talent. Also, I know the lime slice is chartreuse, but it's supposed to be a tie in to the sun and a clock as with the yellow outfit and orange cap. Also, a little watch to finish the ensemble and Daylily's ready to wake others up.

Deeper blue is water, lighter blue is winter.png
Finally, last year Silver did her own talent. This year, she's dressed for her sister Pearl's talent, Wintry Water, stronger on the Water. Oh, and the outfit is much like her usual except the bracelet design she wore for the Craftsmanship Fair.

I wonder how this year's turnout will be?

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-28 11:52 , Processed in 0.214433 second(s), 48 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc