Minister

✯Yea, that's a no✯

Credits

active userminister

<
Post time 2023-6-25 16:53:39 | All posts |Dock
Edited by beanytomo at 2023-7-1 12:26

Hello Fairy Friends!

And Happy Talent Month! The festivities are officially kicking off!

Last year we had a wonderful Fashion Contest here on the forums and I am happy to announce there will be another one this year!

The guidelines are easy all you gotta do is:
1. Make an outfit that fits the given 6 themes and post them to the forums! You can participate for all 6 Talent Themes or pick your favs!
2. You can post them all in one thread or reply here. You can use 1.0 and/or 2.0 to make your outfits, however, please submit only ONE outfit per theme to keep it fair. Thank you <3

Winners for each theme will be chosen at the conclusion of Talent Month so you have from now until the end of July to post your outfits. I can't wait till see what you come up with!

The themes for the contest are the 5 main Talent Groups which are: Nature, Safeguard, Craftsmanship, Culinary, & Service. The last theme is Your Choice of Talent! If you need some ideas of the many kinds of talents check them out in Abigail’s master list! HERE

Need more inspiration? Check out the winners from 2022 HERE or my collection for 2022 HERE

Here is my own collection for the 6 Talent Themes! I had a blast making these and hope you have fun making yours <3

talentmonth23.png

Nature Talent: Four Leaf Clover Creating
I wanted to try and stem away from the typical nature talents and do something a little more "niche" I thought Four Leaf Clover Creating was such a cool talent and I'm a green girly myself~ I had to include the little bowler hat because it reminded me of St. Patrick's Day which of course goes along with four leaf clovers!
clover.png

Safeguard Talent: Scout
I feel like the Safeguard Talents are very underrated which is a shame because they keep Pixie Hollow safe! I chose to do a Scout talent, this look is inspired by both Nyx from the Neverbeast movie as well as the Storm Talents in the Pixie Hollow Games outfits
scout.png

Craftsmanship Talent: Tall Tale Telling
I wanted to do something a little different for Craftsmanship Talent so I was very inspired by Lyria for both talent and this look. I think this might be my favorite look of this collection, I'm really happy with how the neutral colors go well with the deep purple!
crafts.png

Culinary Talent: Baking
For the Culinary Talent I wanted to go classic and decided to do a Baking Talent look. I really love how the top and skirt match so well, and I wanted to fo a pretty light pink color because it reminds me of frosting.
bake.png

Service Talent: Celebration Setup
I thought the idea of a Celebration Setup Talent was such a cute idea. If I was a fairy I think that would be such a fun talent to have, planning parties and setting up for them would just be a blast! This is another outfit I'm a big fan of. I wanted it to be bright and cute and very "party-esque"
service.png

Your Choice: Light Talent - Original Pixie Hollow
So fun fact in the original Pixie Hollow I was actually a light talent! This was the original fit I was rocking. Technically this was not the hair I started with, but before I got my membership/diamond I would go to the salon and put this hair on my fairy and dream of the day I could get it. Once I got my diamonds/membership this hairstyle was the FIRST thing I got! So I had to pay homage to my original look (as close as I could I low key couldn't remember the exact shade of silvery-white-gray so this is what I got stuck with lol)
choice.png

That's it for my collection, I hope you enjoyed. Good luck to everyone participating in this years contest and I can't wait to see what you come up with <3 Happy Talent Month!
9cxuF5s.PNG

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
Post time 2023-7-1 14:40:17 | All posts
These are so beautiful! You OWN the fashion game. Inspired!!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-28 01:53 , Processed in 0.125186 second(s), 60 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc