fairyabc discussion Board

Forgot password?
 Sign me up
Search
View: 60|Reply: 7

[Solved] Tips for gathering ingredients?

[Copy link]
My relationship0
Post time 4 day(s) ago | Show all posts |Read mode

Please Login to download or view attachment(s). Not a member yet? Sign up now.

x
Edited by Kitsunezz at 2017-8-15 09:21

Hello! I've been trying to gather ingredients to prepare for the updates that may come in the future, and I'm wondering if anyone has any tips or advice for getting them? I saw that Dawn has like over 500 ingredients and I have less than 20 of each! Just HOW!?
My relationship25
Post time 4 day(s) ago | Show all posts
Just spend a million years waiting and collecting lol
My relationship0
Post time Yesterday 11:17 | Show all posts
Its just a matter of perseverance and you have to keep moving for them to show up. After 5 or so minutes if none show up you have used up the cycle and should go to another Hollow. Find the two Hollows that show the most and stick with them .

Comments

Thank you so much! That really helps! :D  Post time Yesterday 11:21
My relationship1
Post time 3 day(s) ago | Show all posts
i dont have that many either - i think just around as much as ana. dawn is one of the users who joined earlier, so it's totally normal if you have a lot less than others if you joined only recently. thats alright, just be patient and fly around in meadows more often!
My relationship13
Post time 4 day(s) ago Posted from mobile device. | Show all posts
Lol just go to dewdrop or maybe some other meadow and i dont thibk that there are like tips to collect ingredients but i may be wrong so you can ask some other people and lol girl i only have 70-80 so i need to start gathering them as well lol
My relationship0
Post time 3 day(s) ago | Show all posts
Usually, the meadows I collect in are Pumpkin Patch, Snowcap Glade, and Neverberry Thicket. More stuff seems to spawn in those areas for me. Even then, it takes time!
My relationship13
Post time Yesterday 15:01 | Show all posts
I have found Dewdrop Vale, Snowcap Glade, and Palm Tree Cove to be decent places. I don't get on the game a whole lot, so I might try getting some more. I have about 40-50 of each one.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Points Rules

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|fairyabc

GMT-6, 2017-8-16 13:31 , Processed in 0.061294 second(s), 79 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.

Fairyabc © 2013-2017 Powered by Discuz!

fast reply To Top Back to list