Event Coordinator

○ Abigail Flickerfly ○

Credits

active userwarmheartedministerSpecial contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2019-9-3 00:36:23 | All posts |Dock
Edited by Blue_Hiraeth at 2019-9-2 23:39

A.jpg

Heyo fairies & sparrowmen, I hope you’re having a flitterific day! A big thank you to everyone who came to Fashion Contest Friday! Guuuuys guess what!!! I'm 2 years old   (on Fabc). Sorry I know it's not directly FCF related but my arrival day was yesterday so I'm feeling nostalgic and happy :') I can't believe I'm lucky enough to have had some pixie dust fly my way 2 years ago that led to meeting all of you. I've loved spending so many Fridays over the past 2 years with you and can't wait for the many more to come! And now without further ado, le recap thread:

B.jpg

R1.jpg

S1.jpg

R1a.jpg R1b.jpg R1c.jpg R1d.jpg

R2.jpg

S2.jpg

R2a.jpg R2b.jpg R2c.jpg R2d.jpg

R3.jpg

S3.jpg

R3a.jpg R3b.jpg R3c.jpg R3d.jpg

R4.jpg

S4.jpg

R4a.jpg R4b.jpg R4c.jpg

There has been one past winner of this award. I would link to the correlating FCF recap thread to give context but, unfortunately, the thread is too old and is no longer available. Suffice it to say, occasionally there is a time when the fates align and FCF presents a fun opportunity to send some extra pixie dust the way of a special fairy or sparrowman with a giving spirit who has been a friend to many.

And so in true form of this award:

As I say each week, there are no losers at FCF; however, I'm sorry Juno you just weren't quite Juno enough to qualify for the Juno round

R4d.jpg

R4e.jpg

My HM this week goes to Faith Beautygarden. Faith put together a gorgeous version of Taylor Swift's Love Story music video dress. Any Taylor look is guaranteed to get my attention and Taylor's Love Story dress is so enchanting and Faith you made such a flitterific representation of it! Flaptastic job! :;clapping;:

U.jpg

W.jpg

From group: Pixie Post Reborn
My relations7

Threads

7k+

Credits

Event Coordinator

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member

<
Post time 2019-9-6 02:55:05 | All posts
i'm so late to the party, but thank you for making my birthday special (: i love y'all !!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-16 02:00 , Processed in 0.211801 second(s), 66 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc