41k+

Credits

Administrator

I am doing the best that I can

Credits

Outstanding staffministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Guardians

<
Post time 2018-5-28 07:16:59 | All posts
So glad it worked out so well........ we have amazing people as our members.

Comments

Thank you dawn  Post time 2018-5-28 11:34
Fairy ABC is our home lets keep it safe
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
Post time 2018-5-28 08:30:24 | All posts
This is such a powerful thread and this achievement goes to show how much people care about this community.

Comments

Thank you Akui  Post time 2018-5-28 11:34
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

1k+

41k+

Credits

Administrator

I am doing the best that I can

Credits

Outstanding staffministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Guardians

<
Post time 2018-5-28 09:13:50 | All posts
Akui replied at 2018-5-28 08:30
This is such a powerful thread and this achievement goes to show how much people care about this com ...

Absolutely
Fairy ABC is our home lets keep it safe
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits

Guardians

<
Post time 2018-5-28 09:22:14 | All posts
I was so sad when I heard we were in trouble, especially when we were so close to 2.0 I had to help a little. I was prepared to help a bit more if needed. I will be here in 2020 if needed again!

Comments

Thank you Bug  Post time 2018-5-28 11:34
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits

Guardians

Post time 2018-5-28 09:54:18 | All posts
Edited by RedRoseDay at 2018-5-28 09:05

I would like everyone to feel included in this process of saving fairyabc even though they did not donate. I know that if a lot of had a say in if the old Hollow was going to shut down or not we would have spoken up in a kind way. Maybe the pixies who give moral support and want to be more involved in the creation of the site can have a special time each month or every three months or so, to vote on improvements to the site that will be put  into place in an update. They could be given a badge for their input. A possible coin reward could be given after they have been participating in "x" amount of voting.

Another idea might be have a forum titled creative workshop, where supporters can create their own polls. Every so often someone can gather the information given from each poll, make an announcement about what gaols can be reached in a certain amount of time. These votes could focus on small development changes or art design choices for a refreshed look to the site overall (I'm not trying to imply that this site is dated in any way, just giving you an idea). The goal here is to share small ideas for change. A little thought can go a long way!

This entire goal of mine to make the supporters distinct from those who donated might cause tension among this  fairy community and so that is a drawback. And the forum already allows everyone to share their ideas equally. Plus so many of you are busy working on improving the site and have your own lives outside of the Hollow to take care of, I do not want to put undue stress on anyone. With that being said, I do believe that making a caring and special space for those who give moral support could raise morale for everyone. This could happen by putting into action thsi special space or another idea instead of only saying "thank you" and leaving it at that. I do not want the possiblily of not taking actioin to be a reason why there are poeple leaving the site or causing an upset/becoming banned.

I am happy to talk about what might be done to keep and grow this community's togetherness. Thanks for reading this long post. Sorry for any incorrect grammer I did not notice.

Comments

Yes!  Post time 2018-5-28 14:19
Cool ideas, we will try, maybe admins and global moderators can help making them come true  Post time 2018-5-28 11:36
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

banned

Credits
Post time 2018-5-28 10:10:23 | All posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
be yourself ♡
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations7

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
<
Post time 2018-5-29 11:37:07 | All posts
I'm so sad that I wasn't able to help out with the donations but I'd like to thank all the people who did donate to help keep this amazing place alive!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations3

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
Post time 2018-5-29 16:23:20 | All posts
Edited by zance at 2018-5-29 12:27

What kind of salty old crankfest blasphemers downvoted this thread? THIS IS THE MOST WHOLESOME THING I'VE SEEN SINCE THURSDAY!

Those who donated: thank you so much for helping keep this community together! I'm so happy I've met all of you.

Thanks to the developers for continuing to push for better and bigger things.

Comments

The blasphemers are only pouting  Post time 2018-5-29 17:31
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
Post time 2018-5-29 16:31:08 | All posts
Ack! I didn't know Fairyabc was in trouble, what with Fairyabc 2.0 coming soon. I definitely would have donated a little. I'm glad to know it will stay around for 2 more years, that's great!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 10:28 , Processed in 0.244787 second(s), 144 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc