CreditFAQsContact usUpdate logAccount Frozen
Fairyabc discussion Board
 Forgot password?
 Sign me up
Search
Back New
Author: Fzrasu

[Copy url]
Quote first post This is an Egg Hunting thread, go get the egg! 
My relations8

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

I've been falling...FOR 30 MIN

Credits
<
Post time 2018-6-3 14:55:15 | All posts
Hi, okay so since my laptop's about get a new operating system briefly my theme is inspired by magic.
The music playlist is my daily dose of music.
The gifs are because I love Loki.
That is all. Thanks so much for viewing

Comments

Your background is truly magical :O All your elements compliment each other beautifully to form the mystical theme <3 Loki is awesome! :D Your colors <3 I love the "Stay Magical" message @ the bottom.   Post time 2018-6-3 16:38
Loki is the best! Too bad we can't meet him in person and get to know the mythical demigod.  Post time 2018-6-3 16:03

Use magic Report

My relations2

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
<
Post time 2018-6-3 19:38:02 | All posts
Edited by kwonfire1004 at 2018-6-3 18:58

Ah yes, this contest.  

Link: http://www.fairyabc.com/?5215

To start things off, my theme is based of what inspired me, Persona 5, and the newly released; Persona 5 Dancing Star Night.

Rather than just adding the characters of those games, I have my fairy in the style of it to be the star of it all, as seen in the header where there’s two silhouettes of the past Helen’s and with the center focus on the current. When you scroll (if it’s necessary) you’ll notice and artwork (made by me) in the style of one of the designers of Persona 5 and P5 DSN, it’s there to help with the visuals of the overall page, along with the two sprites of my fairy on each side.

A neat fact: Underneath the artwork of my fairy, there’s a welcome note. However it’s no ordinary welcome note, it’s in the style of the calling cards the Phantom Thieves used.

The blocks are arranged by how I felt they fitted best, as well as eye catching.

The colors; there’s no surprised I would use Red, Black and White since I always have, but however those are the same colors used for Persona 5’s overall theme. As I’ve seen in some of the previous entries, Red is a little common, but I’ve utilized it in a way where it pops out to you and sticks out. (I’m terribly sorry if the red is extremely bright for your eyes)

I’ve kept the text on the minimalist side in terms with the art of my page. The labels of each block have some reference to Persona 5, such as ‘Confidants’ are a term used. (To put it short, confidants are essentially your friendship/bond with someone thus my friends are labeled confidants) Phantom Thieves are the main group of people throughout Persona 5, and since this is my page my profile is labeled ‘Phantom Thief’ Calling cards are the only official word the public gets from the Phantom Thieves, so my threads are official posts by me as thus they are my ‘Calling Cards’. ‘Phantom Thief Information’ is self explanatory with my previous explanation. Though with ‘Phantom Aficionado’ as my comment section isn’t. In Persona 5 theres a website called the Phantom Aficionado Website where there’s a poll to see the public’s thought on the Phantom Thieves as well as posting comments about them, which is I labeled accordingly. The last block, the music block is labeled ‘That Jazz’ which is my hand selected soundtracks from Persona 5 and Persona 5 DSN which all have the jazz kind of genre to them.  

The text that is present, ‘Can You Feel That Jazz’ is a reference to the song that plays first, called ‘Groovy’ which is the opening OST of Persona 5 DSN as that phrase is a part of the lyrics.

Which brings me to the music. As I mentioned before, all the songs I used are from Persona 5 and DSN. I selected a few that were personal favorites as well as the order.

It starts with Groovy, which is the upbeat song to hype you up for what’s going to come. Then it goes to Phantom, which is a bit less upbeat but helps set the mood. Life Will Change is a bit on the contrary side of Phantom, as it’s another hype song. The next three songs are all songs that continue the vibe of Life Will Change, do note that Phantom, Keeper of Lust, and Blooming Villain are instrumental. To balance out the hype, I added ‘BenethTheMaskRainInst’ which is suppose to be Beneath the The Mask (Rainy Day Instrumental Version) but the title doesn’t fit, but it’s a soothing song to listen to, especially during a rainy day (recommend 100%), I placed it here as a break from the previous 4 songs. Butterfly Kiss (another instrumental) is a more upbeat but chilling song to start getting you hyped up for The Whims of Fate. Ark is again another soothing song (yet another instrumental). But wait, but don’t forget your Last Surprise! I placed Last Surprise since it’s another upbeat hype song as well a twist to the rest of the flow. But if you’re tired of upbeat, don’t worry, the original version of Beneath the Mask is there to calm you down. Exam (weird name for a song out of context) is another instrumental but a little more upbeat to keep you in a good mood, alas the last song, Wake Up, Get Up, Get Out There, is the way to ends things off with a bang!

If you’re wondering why did I choose the theme of Persona 5/Persona 5 Dancing Stat Night, rather than the rose in nature theme like I originally intended here’s why:

Persona 5 has been a huge part of my life ever since it was released and I wanted to do an actual good theme for my page for the longest and DSN came out not too long ago as well so I couldn’t resist, since the design and style of Persona has inspired and influenced me so much in art lately. Along with this, Persona 5 is a contrast to everything, and using it as my inspiration here can have the same meaning as this style is a complete contrast.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy my page!!!

Use magic Report

My relations4

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

f l o p

Credits
<
Post time 2018-6-3 21:37:49 | All posts
http://www.fairyabc.com/?6330
The theme of my page is epoch or a particular period of time or history in my life. When I was choosing a theme for the contest, so many of them came to my mind. But what I realized was that I wanted to capture my growth as a fairy and a person, with different likes and comforts at this stage in my life. Therefore, I tried to translate this feeling and moment onto my page.

I was able to use my header as a way to introduce myself and to see what my fairy looks like as of now. To make it simple and clean, I played around with shadows and transparency. As for each of my headers, I tried to find the right word to represent its content. For my music box, mellifluous, or a sound that is sweet and smooth to the ear, is what I chose because the songs listed there are my inspirational music. Not to drag this very long, that was what I had in mind when picking out the right words for each section.

The last thing to mention, I tried to incorporate the little things in life that we often miss, the ones that don't last very long, such as glare from the rainbow, raindrops on flower petals. The color palette for this theme also connects to me personally because I find them very soothing.

I really had lots of fun in designing my page, good luck to everyone and thanks so much for reading my entry!!

Fly with ya later,
Tori

Use magic Report

Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 13:36 , Processed in 0.235042 second(s), 68 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc