Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

Moana

Post time 2018-4-22 17:00:17 | All posts |Dock
I wanna put a more structured explanation on how our meetings will work. I realize they were a bit unorganized in the intro so I am gonna write them step by step.

All meet ups are in fairy tale theater

1. starting at 7:30, we will get into groups. Doing it all at once would be too caotic. (at least at this time) So for example, if 10 fairies come, then we may have 2 groups of 5 or 5 groups of 2.

2. Each group/pair will improv a scene using the characters they are cosplaying. So for example. This upcoming theme is disney so say if we did pairs, and a fairy doing a cosplay of Jasmine, and a fairy cosplaying Ariel got paired up, they would improvise a scene. Each scene will last 5-10 min. However, if you go over 10 min due to something like a lag, or glitch that is ok.

I will be recording these but if you don't wanna be in the video, feel free to tell me and i will trim it.

Ok now for some rules

1. As usual please be respectful
2. Keep things fairyabc appropriate.
3. Be good audience members. So no talking during other performances please. If you need to say something during a performance please whisper using green whisper
4. If you have lag trouble, don't refresh, highlight the link then hit enter to avoid the 0 plauge
5. If you start having tech issues during your own performance, but you can still use your text box say "tech issue" so we know the scene is pausing for a moment (then i can pause the recording and hit continue when you get back)
6. If you are having an issue where your chat box isn't showing what you type, come to the group chat here and say tech issue.

and finally rule 7

Have fun!!!!

1st meet up is may 19th. Welcome aboard everyone.

I am one of ariana grande's arianators

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

⛈ Prinna ⛈

Credits

minister

Rani

Post time 2018-4-29 21:02:54 | All posts
Cool!

I can play on the weekends or after 3pm, so I should be able to make it.
I'm not good at improv though, so i'm glad we'll be working in somewhat large groups.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 09:37 , Processed in 0.146481 second(s), 40 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc