[Copy url]
My relations1

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
Post time 2017-10-22 22:31:05 | All posts |Dock
Anyone ever heard of this series?

I'd honestly write a book if it meant explaining it to those who don't know, but I also believe that this gem is best experienced blind. It's a game that originally came out on the Wii some years back, and while it suffered graphically, the art style is gorgeous, the characters are full of life and honest-to-good colorful, regardless if they're friend or foe. The gameplay was actually very intricate and fun, the battle system was thought out and made every single battle enjoyable! The setting and universe is exceptionally colorful and creative, and the music to go with it melts my heart!

The story is, in my opinion, the best video game plot I've ever seen--nay, the best plot I've experienced in my entire life. And not to brag, but I have great taste--I know what makes a great story. Undertale, while overrated to the point of a death of a series, had a really good story. Breath of the Wild and Skyward Sword had great tales. Okami was gorgeous all around, the story no exception. While an anime, Fullmetal Alchemist is one of the rare masterpieces that *might* be on par with Xenoblade. However, Xenoblade sits as the Reigning King of Storytelling.

I found this masterpiece by watching a youtuber named Chuggaconroy play through this game-- once my heart was stolen in the prologue, I watched the rest of his playthrough, then went out of my way to save up lunch money to buy a copy of it on the Wii. Now, here's the kicker-- Xenoblade Chronicles was exceptionally rare in America at the time, as it was only released as a Gamestop exclusive for a whopping $120. This was before the New 3DS version had come out, so it was pretty hard to track this disc down. It took me several months of searching and several fake-outs with faulty copies, but I finally managed to earn my copy.

I remember marathonning this gem and have fond memories of my mother neglecting her work to sit down and watch me play. And she never does that unless she's interested.

So how about you? Have you heard of the series or know a thing or two?
If you clean a vacuum, does that make you a vacuum cleaner?
My relations14

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

The Acting Minister

Credits

ministerSpecial contribution

<
Post time 2017-10-23 16:37:59 | All posts
I've heard of it, but I haven't played it yet. I'm interested though!
Keep calm and love Baby Daisy
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations2

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2017-10-23 17:50:08 | All posts
Sounds cool! Is it on Steam?
would i rather be feared or loved?

simple. i want people to fear how much they love me.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
 Author| Post time 2017-10-23 18:14:08 | All posts
Unfortunately it is not. Xenoblade Chronicles X, however, might be on there, but it is *not* the same game, so try not to confuse that. The game this topic refers to is available on Wii, WiiU Virtual Console, and the New 3DS. If you have the Dolphin Emulator, you can emulate it.

Oh, and I figured that I might as well throw in a trailer video for those who aren't quite sure (Or are too lazy to look it up themselves lel)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSlJvygIDDo

Oh yeah, I need to mention that this game is rated T and includes some warnings in the ratings, so just a precaution if that's not your cup of tea.
If you clean a vacuum, does that make you a vacuum cleaner?
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations6

Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

Toadstool Ivy 1.0

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2017-10-24 01:09:47 | All posts
My old Miiverse friend JV loved this series!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 10:03 , Processed in 0.160036 second(s), 94 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc