Villiana Post time 2018-1-3 19:10:55

6th Fairyabc Staff Meeting

6th Fairyabc Staff Meeting Invitation.
Hello everyone! <3 I am inviting all staff members, moderators, administrators, and ministers to come join us on Saturday, January 6th for our 6th Fairyabc Staff Meeting. If you are not a minister or staff member you may audit but you cannot speak at any time of the meeting. The timings of the meeting are 8 PM Eastern Time, 7 PM Central Time, 6 PM Mountain Time, 5 PM Pacific Time, and 1 AM Greenwich Mean Time. If you are unable to attend, that is okay. I am sure someone will be recording or taking screenshots of the meeting. The meetings usually last a while, so try popping in later on. Being late to the meeting is perfectly fine. We all understand.
This meeting's agenda is as follows:
#1. We will talk about the upcoming new Fairyabc 2.0 update. We will talk about its rules, some modifications on it, and we will talk about ideas we have.
#2. We will give a brief reminder about moderator expectations.
#3. We will also talk about the active and inactive people, and what should be done about the inactive staff members.
Many other things could be spoken about during the meeting. So if you are able to join, do so. If you are not, then that is perfectly fine. <3
The link to the meeting room for computers is: http://www.fairyabc.com/topic/nevercouncil.html
The link to the meeting room for mobiles is: http://www.fairyabc.com/councilb *not sure if this link still works for mobile*

Thank you all for reading, I hope you all can join us. Have a wonderful day! ^-^ <3
~ Global Moderator, Villiana ~

Pandora Post time 2018-1-3 20:30:53

Pandora Post time 2018-1-3 21:00:33

toadstoolivy Post time 2018-1-3 21:07:35

I hope I can make it! :)

Cookies Post time 2018-1-3 21:23:03

Looks like this meeting will clear up some things. I'll try my best to be there! Thanks for the announcement, Villi <3

Fungirl99000 Post time 2018-1-3 23:01:04

I'll try my best to be there! Hope I can make it <3

amethystdayglow Post time 2018-1-3 23:15:32

Thank you, Villi, I'm glad these important topics are being addressed. I'm almost positive I can make it!

MoonFields Post time 2018-1-4 00:22:50

| Thank you for the news, Nikka! I will attend.

Dream Post time 2018-1-4 10:18:27

I forget, do I qualify as being able to talk within the meeting?

Pumpkin1 Post time 2018-1-4 11:18:50

I will try to be there.
Pages: [1] 2
View full version: 6th Fairyabc Staff Meeting