My relations1

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
Post time 2016-11-1 16:32:16 | All posts |Dock
Edited by Clover at 2016-11-1 14:32

Hey Fairies & Sparrowmen!

Good to see you again with another party post! It's a very quick decision - well I kind of decided this party like 2 weeks ago when I published the Halloween Party Votes. So I am back with another hosting a party. All of us are from different country with is hard to know when is Thanksgiving for you and when your Thanksgiving Break is on. Since Thanksgiving is on Thursday, November 24th 2016. I decided only to have a 'Thanksgiving Eve' or the Thanksgiving Party  on Wednesday, November 23rd 2016. Because, of course I - nah EVERYONE, will want to spend an amazing Thanksgiving day with their families and friends. With is also understandable because you are showing Thanks to them and the love they gave to you. And the love you gave to them. So I am hosting this party for 1 day only just to be clear. Oh! Also to blend in which the Thanksgiving color or Autumn colorings. THERE ARE CLOTHES THEME!!! I don't know but I'm actually excited for this AHAHAAH. Now, lets get ready for all informations and jobs(?) -- OPTIONAL IF YOU LIKE TO BE STAFF--

Ok, I'm getting off-topic here. So let's continue.

INFORMATIONS:

Party Name:  ''I Am Thankful For...''
Host: Clover
Invitation Publish: November 2nd, 2016
Date Of Party:  Wednesday, November 23rd 2016.
Time Of Party Start: Afternoon (12pm) ETZ or ETC?
Time Of Party Ends: 11:59pm on Wednesday, November 23rd 2016.
Duration of Total: 12 Hours max.
Locations: The Ballroom -main-, and Autumn Meadows (For main at Autumn is Pumpkin Patch!)
Server: Autumn Grove
Server Name: **THIS IS SOMEWHAT IMPORTANT- Please look for the Clover in Autumn Grove. IF I AM NOT ON THAT TIME, THE SERVER HOST MANAGER #1-2 WILL TAKE OVER BY THEIR NAME! If you do not know what I mean then I will explain after this** ------ Clover in Autumn Grove or 'Server Host Manager #1/2' in Autumn Grove.
CLOTHES THEME//: Clothings are pilgrims style. Or Native American, if you don't know what I mean think of Pocahontas. No need to actually dress up like her, just try to think what Native or Pilgrims would wear. And I know Native and Pilgrims are not the same thing but that is what I think of Thanksgiving, really.
Color: Yellow, Orange, Brown, - Black is okay for a pilgrim-style. But if you want to be -like Native. I recommend no black.

JOBS REQUEST FOR ALL INTERESTED IF NOT YOU MAY SKIP TO THE BOTTOM NOTE. or Staff.

STAFFS:
Supervisors: ( This job is a very important for all party members, your role is to keep the party ongoing til midnight, anyone from different county or timezone could have this job to make it continue. ) Needed 5 members.
Party Police: ( This job is if you like to be bossy........ -jk- As you can see some fairies here are inapporiate so make sure they aren't doing bad things or anything. Please give them a warning, kindly to let them settle down. If they become ridiculous again. Oh geez, do what you must. But it will surely be hard to kick them out since Servers and Place are open to all players. But do what you must to keep them acting crazy.): NEEDED 3 OR 5.
Game Host (These guys will keep everyone entertaining. Any games are allowed but please make it apporiate for all ages. DOES NOT MATTER IF THERE AREN'T ANY KIDS AROUND. PIXIE HOLLOW IS SUPPOSE TO BE A CHILDREN GAME.): NEEDED 5.
Helpers (These fellas here are to help players who are lost or new. And also invite/welcome them to the party.): NEEDED 2.
Server Host Manager: ( You guys are kind of like Supervisors but you're a server supervisors. If you are hosting a server, please make sure to send several messages on public/all whispers for everyone who is in the party to know that the server host will be leaving and the next server host will refresh it again or host it again. If you know what I mean. I know it's confusing sorry. REMEMBER IF YOU TAKE THIS JOB, SERVER IS AUTUMN GROVE. ) NEEDED 3.

I Am Thankful For... INTERVIEWER: (SO I THOUGHT THIS SHOULD BE A LITTLE FUN THAT WE HAVE A THANKFUL INTERVIEWER HAHA. This job is optional for anyone who likes to interact with others which hopefully everyone is. Since we are a community! Ask them what they are thankful for, well. HAHA anyone can say that! But if you notice anyone who haven't spoke or maybe said a WORD what they are thankful for, ask them and share your idea! ) THIS IS FOR ALL PARTY MEMBERS AND STAFFS! SHARE YOUR IDEAS WITH THE PIXIE HOLLOW/ FAIRYABC COMMUNITY!

NOTE: PLEASE KNOW IF YOU ARE GOING TO REQUEST TO BE A STAFF, YOU HAVE TO BE A REPONSIBLE AND RESPECTFUL FAIRY/SPARROWMEN. PROVE YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE CAPABLE OF HAVING THIS STAFF ROLE. IF I CAUGHT YOU OR ANYONE HAS SEND ME A MESSAGE, YOU WILL NOT GET THIS STAFF ROLE. REREAD IF NEED TO.

THERE WILL BE A POST ABOUT STAFFS!

BE A COMPETITIVE FAIRY/SPARROWMEN IN PIXIE HOLLOW!

Love games?
-Simon Says
-Crazy Cake? (Hopefully, Crazy Cake will be out by the time this party starts! Stop by tearoom for a little card game?)
-Eliminated Fashion Show (This made many people hurt, but please remember not to try to sad a fairy by this game. If many people were offended, then stop playing this game. 'NOTE' Just because you got eliminated doesn't mean you are bad looking or something that comes to mind. Maybe just the judges think your outfit did not match the theme, or you were using up 5 minutes more. If you don't like Eliminated Fashion Show, then regular Fashion Show/Con is acceptable!
-Any games for every fairies to make up! Be creative!

Poem Contest: Write a poem about Thanksgiving!

Writing Contest: This is same as Poem, but an amazing story. Please note that the story must be a short story, you can end with a hook so that your readers are going to go crazy with your story! AND WANTING YOU TO KEEP ON GOING!! Theme: Thanksgiving in Pixie Hollow. **DO NOT STEAL USE YOUR WRITING SKILLS! You can make up a story with the talent mentors or something like the Pixie Hollow Posts when PH was open!** Can be any genre, like fiction, adventure, action, romance, comedy/humor. I don't know.

Drawing Contest: I know many of us here are flitterific artists! So show your amazing artwork here! Theme: Thanksgiving. Make it colorful for extra bonuses, but no need to! You can draw your fairy in a native/pilgrims outfit for the party or a simple drawing of something that relates to Pixie Hollow!

WINNERS' WILL BE POSTED ON MY WINNERS THREAD & I WILL ASK PERMISSION IF YOU LIKE YOUR WRITING GO ON MY YOUTUBE VIDEO. IDK. YOUR CHOICE.

////

So signup now to go! READ ALL OF THIS + STAFF IF INTERESTED.
I need the following:

''I am going!''
Fairy Name:
Unique ID:
Talent:

THAT IS ALL. AND YOU WILL BE ON LIST TO BE PART OF THE PARTY. AND AS WELL YOU WILL ALSO GET A MESSAGE YOUR SIGNUP IS COMPLETE. I WILL TRY TO BE ON EVERY DAY TO ANSWER THESE! ANY QUESTION ASK BELOW. AND IF YOU WANT IT TO BE PRIVATE, PM ME AND I WILL BE GLAD TO HELP!

So fly with you later!
Have a thankful month!
-Clover

**UPCOMING POST FOR THIS PARTY**
-Staffs Signups + Policies (I am Thankful for...)
-Party Plan Schedule (I am Thankful for...)
-Poems, Writings, & Drawing Contest POST IT HERE! (I am Thankful for...)
-I am Thankful For... Party Over - view.
-Poems, Writings, & Drawing Contest WINNERS  (I am Thankful for...)

WHOOPS. I’ll comment everything you need to know below! :3
Clover<3
My relations1

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
 Author| Post time 2016-11-1 16:32:17 | All posts
Staffs Signups + Policies (I am Thankful for...):

Alrighty! So greetings again, fairies & sparrowmen's.
So if you have already forgotten about the roles of staffs it will be listed below, if you have great memory then skip to bottom where staff roles + their descriptions ends.

STAFFS:
Supervisors: ( This job is a very important for all party members, your role is to keep the party ongoing til midnight, anyone from different county or timezone could have this job to make it continue. ) Needed 5 members.
Party Police: ( This job is if you like to be bossy........ -jk- As you can see some fairies here are inapporiate so make sure they aren't doing bad things or anything. Please give them a warning, kindly to let them settle down. If they become ridiculous again. Oh geez, do what you must. But it will surely be hard to kick them out since Servers and Place are open to all players. But do what you must to keep them acting crazy.): NEEDED 3 OR 5.
Game Host (These guys will keep everyone entertaining. Any games are allowed but please make it apporiate for all ages. DOES NOT MATTER IF THERE AREN'T ANY KIDS AROUND. PIXIE HOLLOW IS SUPPOSE TO BE A CHILDREN GAME.): NEEDED 5.
Helpers (These fellas here are to help players who are lost or new. And also invite/welcome them to the party.): NEEDED 2.
Server Host Manager: ( You guys are kind of like Supervisors but you're a server supervisors. If you are hosting a server, please make sure to send several messages on public/all whispers for everyone who is in the party to know that the server host will be leaving and the next server host will refresh it again or host it again. If you know what I mean. I know it's confusing sorry. REMEMBER IF YOU TAKE THIS JOB, SERVER IS AUTUMN GROVE. ) NEEDED 3.

I Am Thankful For... INTERVIEWER: (SO I THOUGHT THIS SHOULD BE A LITTLE FUN THAT WE HAVE A THANKFUL INTERVIEWER HAHA. This job is optional for anyone who likes to interact with others which hopefully everyone is. Since we are a community! Ask them what they are thankful for, well. HAHA anyone can say that! But if you notice anyone who haven't spoke or maybe said a WORD what they are thankful for, ask them and share your idea! ) THIS IS FOR ALL PARTY MEMBERS AND STAFFS! SHARE YOUR IDEAS WITH THE PIXIE HOLLOW/ FAIRYABC COMMUNITY!

NOTE: PLEASE KNOW IF YOU ARE GOING TO REQUEST TO BE A STAFF, YOU HAVE TO BE A REPONSIBLE AND RESPECTFUL FAIRY/SPARROWMEN. PROVE YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE CAPABLE OF HAVING THIS STAFF ROLE. IF I CAUGHT YOU OR ANYONE HAS SEND ME A MESSAGE, YOU WILL NOT GET THIS STAFF ROLE. REREAD IF NEED TO.

STAFF ROLES+DESCRIPTION ROLE ENDS.

Ok, so these are the roles and etc. If you are ONLY interested then read the following of staff information. IF NOT then skip to bottom where there are party plannings schedules and the contest hosted. Now, again. Everything is listed above hopefully clearly. IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO BE PART OF STAFF MEMBERS. THEN YOU ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE SOMETHING THAT ALL PARTY STAFF CAN BE CONTRACT WITH. For example, Facebook is commonly used for Pixie Hollow. As well, I will need you to reply to this comment if you would like to part of staff members, and if you would like to do both contest and staff members then reply to both and the following.
When you are staff - I would like to see you can interact with others, which everyone is capable of doing. Being respecful and responsible which I have said that a lot. Even to the people you do not like. They are party members, visitors or whatever you can say. Guest. Treat them equally and as well go easy on them, unless they are pretty rude and you know that to you. Then that is when you can use anger and force on them. EVERYONE SHOULD ALWAYS FEEL WELCOME TO A PARTY. To make a party successful, you guys have to make it successful for all fairies to enjoy!

So again, if you would like to be party of ''I am Thankful for...'' party staffs. Then I need the requirements:

1. Reply to this post. Typing the following:
   Fairy Name:
   Unique ID:
   Talent:
   Role of Request:
   Time Zone:
   Are you going to the party?

2. Facebook account to be in a group chat where all staff members can communicate. (If you already have a Facebook account add me: Clover Clovo Dapple ) And please also type your facebook name or send me a message saying you are requesting party roles.

That is most likely the 2 things I need.

Make a wise choice, my fairy friends!
-Clover
Clover<3
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
 Author| Post time 2016-11-1 16:33:29 | All posts

Poems, Writings, & Drawing Contest POST IT HERE! (I am Thankful for...)

Edited by Clover at 2016-11-15 15:49

11/15/16: Poems, Writings, & Drawing Contest POST IT HERE! (I am Thankful for...)I am SUPER sorry for the late update. So let's get started with the contest. Contest will eventually start now until next month, December 2nd, 2016. I gave extra time since I have not been updating and stuff. Sorry,
Um lets get to the rules.

RULES:
-No cheating THAT INCLUDES stealing others artwork, writings and etc. NO PLAGERISM. AND ANYTHING THAT INCLUDES CHEATING. Also, since I am an artist which means I take art class for many certain years I know if you trace or not. LOL. So that also includes cheating.

-ALL CONTEST ITEMS ARE ALL DUE ON DECEMBER 2ND 2016. IF TURNED IN LATE YOUR ENTRY WILL NOT BE COUNTED.

Since these are the only rules I can think of... HAHAHAHAA.

THEME:

Art Theme (DRAWING): OPTIONS:
1. Your own fairy with Native American outfits OR Pilgrim Outfit. (THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE WHAT YOU WEAR TO THE THANKSGIVING PARTY.) Use your imagination and OWN idea to think what they would wear to a party.
2. Thanksgiving Badge. (The Name of the Badge, and description about this event-like badge. So pretend it is a event and what is the description of the event. Could be 1-3 sentences. DO NOT MAKE IT LONGER THAN 5 SENTENCES.) Be creative with this option.
3. A scene or background drawing, such as a meadow but with your own items decorated! (This is a very hard option but try if you want.)
4. Something that relates to Thanksgiving!

**hint HINT: I WOULD PICK 1 OR 4. LOLOLOL. SO HINT HINT WINK WINK**

Writing & Poetry Rules:
1. NO LONGER THAN 5 PARAGRAPH IF YOU ARE DOING A STORY. Make it end with a HOOK! A cliffhanger.
2. Poetry at least 4 stanza. or 3. Make it creative.
3. MUST BE APPROPRIATE.

Writing & Poetry Themes: OPTIONS:
1. Anything that relates to Thanksgiving.
2. What are you thankful for? If you are fine sharing what you are thankful for.
3. Other: / Whatever you wish to write about a story/poem.

I suck at making topics. LOL. But 3 will be the BEST CHOICE!!!!

REMEMBER! ENTRIES ARE ALL DUE DECEMBER 2ND 2016!
As well, come join the party if you like.

IF YOU ARE ENTERING THE CONTEST: PLEASE WRITE THE FOLLOWING:

Entering: ____________
Fairy Name: __________________
Unique ID: ____________________

So hopefully I will see everyone at the party!
AND I WOULD LOVE LOVE TO LOOK/READ YOUR CREATIVE ENTRY!
There will be 1 in each category will be winners!
So good luck!

Clover<3
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
 Author| Post time 2016-11-1 18:45:42 Posted on mobile device. | All posts
Edited by Clover at 2016-11-4 12:26

---SOON WILL BE UPDATED---
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Pandora This user has been deleted
Post time 2016-11-1 20:33:15 | All posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
 Author| Post time 2016-11-4 14:26:32 | All posts
Nora replied at 2016-11-2 16:12
If the party police see anything, make sure they report it to us. We will ban, mute or warn the offe ...

Certainly!

Comments

Please note: We cannot take a report seriously unless it has screenshots of the offense  Post time 2016-11-4 21:57
Clover<3
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-29 06:22 , Processed in 0.205925 second(s), 102 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc