Fzrasu Post time 2017-5-7 00:32:36

New report rule in next update

Today, another one of our best moderators left the community because she got bullied, it makes me so sad, i had a little conversation with wind, and we are about to change the report rule to stop those not kind enough people, here is our plan.
We are adding a report buttonto the profile in next update very soon(in 2-3 days), if you think someone broke the rule, just open her/his profile and click report. she/he will be muted immediately for 7 days. however, to make it fair enough, the conversion will be logged, and one ofour administers will check the conversition. false report willnot be punished, how ever, malicious report will be punished.
we never stored your conversation, and we won't do it in the future, but by reporting, your converstion with other people in the last few minutes will be uploaded, hope you can understand.
I am just sad seeing people leave us.

lotuscup Post time 2017-5-7 11:31:36

lets hope faye comes back soon, ::heart::@}--::rainbow::

Jazzy Post time 2017-5-7 18:47:20

Its more than "too bad"

Fzrasu Post time 2017-5-7 15:05:28

@MissPrensses@Twili~@Dawn @breezy @Daisygarden @Pandora
Thank you for the concern about abusing,yes, we had been worrying about that too. on clicked the report, there will be a pop up window asking you to enter your reason for reporting.false report willnot be punished, how ever, malicious report will be punished. also, we have admins to unmute you if you are false reported

Lavender-Marie Post time 2017-5-7 02:08:18

It breaks my heart to see such essential members of the FairyABC community leaving </3

pearlcuteshine Post time 2017-5-7 08:19:14

It makes me very sad as well. I hope that this report button can help. </3

Dawn Post time 2017-5-7 12:10:54

Twili~ replied at 2017-5-7 10:56
See Su, my only concern with this plan is like MissPrensses said:

What's stopping people from just...
I believe the muting would still be handled by the Admins and any Mod with the evidence to back it up. Your average Fairy member would not be able to mute anyone as we would then have anarchy.

Dawn Post time 2017-5-7 12:22:52

Any member pushing the report button to get even because say another Fairy said "no" is risking getting punished themselves but it there is evidence of swearing or bulling action will be taken.

Daisygarden Post time 2017-5-7 12:47:11

Pandora Post time 2017-5-7 13:04:37

KawaiiPotatoes Post time 2017-5-7 14:11:06

Pages: [1] 2
View full version: New report rule in next update